The online racing simulator
Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
Nope.
"Sleuth" from 1972
I am impressed - the "floor" is yours, sir.
-
(VoiD) DELETED by VoiD
Thank you, Sir.

Ok, here we go:
The image-effects look like some german movie. I'd guess "Lola rennt", though I didn't see it. The street scene would fit though, if I'm correctly informed about the general story of the movie.

Vain
I'm relatively sure that's not it...
Back to the future?
I thought it was 'Dude, wheres my bike?' but I guess that's just what hes saying, and I don't even think it exists.
Quote from beefyman666 :I thought it was 'Dude, wheres my bike?' but I guess that's just what hes saying, and I don't even think it exists.

That´s true!

Here´s another prnt/screen:

It´s the same character and he has two sisters...
Hmm!
That scene rings bell and I bet it's one of those movies I've seen partially and don't know the title of. We all have those and 10 years down the road someone springs the name on you.
Quicksilver?
post a new one or hints.
Cannonball Run...

EPIC FAIL
..the title was given on the piccy page!!!
This one is TOO easy....Will be surprised if there is no (correct) answer within 5 minutes!

As you can see...competition criteria STRICTLY adhered to...cut and pasted from WMP Classic with MS Paint...how authentic can you get??
Attached images
no_clues_here.jpg
Quote from Bladerunner :This one is TOO easy....Will be surprised if there is no (correct) answer within 5 minutes!

As you can see...competition criteria STRICTLY adhered to...cut and pasted from WMP Classic with MS Paint...how authentic can you get??

i've seen that part of the movie on yotube but i can't remember what it was does the name have chase in it?
It's Bullitt no?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062765/

10 minutes?...what took you so long?
(was only pre-2000 film I have on my hard drive apart from Bladerunner, but I would have picked a scene NOBODY would get (except me maybe! ) )
Easy if you've seen it, probably
ps: apologies if we've already had it, not looked at every post.
Attached images
film.jpg
Rio Bravo?

I saw Bullitt just few weeks ago for the first time... I was really surprised because I thought the whole movie was just about car chasing but there was actually a very nice thriller behind it too.
Quote from deggis :Rio Bravo?

I saw Bullitt just few weeks ago for the first time... I was really surprised because I thought the whole movie was just about car chasing but there was actually a very nice thriller behind it too.

Yep, well done.

I agree with you about Bullitt too, there's more to it than roaring v8s and runaway hubcaps
Weren't we suposed to guess Void's movie 1st ?

Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG