The online racing simulator
This corner must be fun
(40 posts, started )
Sorry about that mix-up. I want this CORNER NAO!
I want you to take English lessons NAO!

If we'll get it, we will. It would be very hard to make it 'safe. What will you do to prevent cutting? A gazillion tires? A barrier?
Quote from Primoz :I want you to take English lessons NAO!

If we'll get it, we will. It would be very hard to make it 'safe. What will you do to prevent cutting? A gazillion tires? A barrier?

Well if you are a correct driver you will never cut that section

In the other hand , the n00b will do it
now we know were Pokémon gets their names for the games :o
+1

That'd be great
Lol. i was thinkin about that yesterday
+999
For that!
Where do you find it?
Quote from samjh :Where do you find it?

It's between T3 and T4 at FE Green. After the chicane at the start of the lap, there's a short straight and a fairly tight left-hander, then another left-hander. This bit is between these two lefts.
Guys - this is obviously nothing more than a u-turn location for those drivers that find themselves going the wrong way and don't want to make a k-turn in the middle of the track. Duh.
well heres an idea: i thought it would be really cool if the was alayout of each track where you can drive anywhere on the track(no barriers or pylons blocking another road). i think this would be especially cool for cruise servers and south city. so theres my 2 cents. Scawen, you listening? hahaha jk
ahaha i just got pwned.
#38 - aoun
I guess seeing how the devs created the actual track, they know about this hairpin and what they can do with it, dont you think?

Maybe they are going to use it, but just not now.. I wouldnt release all my content in one go if i had no deadlines and constant updates. Who knows what cars and tracks theve played with.. I know for a fact they have played with karts. Time i guess. Just have to wait.
Quote from ToxicKlay :Sorry about that mix-up. I want this CORNER NAO!

Whoa, major fuxxing bump there.
Quote from scania :I can be a Mini Oval!

No, afaik ure a human, and so you cant be a mini oval :P
@topic: great extension for fe2/4 but fe would have too much tracks i think when the oval is added too

This corner must be fun
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG