The online racing simulator
This corner must be fun
(40 posts, started )
This corner must be fun
Why this corner is unavailable ? its looks ready to use but cant go there
Attached images
FE_Corner.jpg
I'd like to know that too, I would love to see that corner in use. BTW nice desert texture, instead of the default grass texture!
That'd be nice if it were made so that small section was in the Black course, and you went around normal for FE2 (Or whichever # it is, lol).
It would be a great corner. I suggest FE Mica (Black with the extention) and FE Emerald (Green with the extention)
Make it drivable (remove the auto-reset thing) and we got a mini-oval right there
32 cars around that would be madness
Duke's right on, I couldn't really put it any better myself

DE
+1 to all the track suggestions in here. I'd love to see this in use. Even without the addition of a track, just take away the autoreset thing.
#8 - Ventu
+1
Quote from geeman1 :Make it drivable (remove the auto-reset thing) and we got a mini-oval right there
32 cars around that would be madness

That would be a good idea, put one or two cone chicanes down and it could be made as a kart track.
I reckon this was first asked roughly 6 hours after the S1 release in 2003. So don't hold your breath.
Arg, I've turned into such a cynic.
+10
Nice idea...i got scared that my S2 had failed me because your track looks lovely, wonder how you did that
really nice idea and work there mate
...If I got a dollar every time this was suggested I could buy S3...
(for a demo user of course)

Nice.
How do you get FE Mica and FE Emerald?

I'd really like to know, thanks.
As toxicklay said. I too would like to know.
You dont.

Did you read the thread?
Quote from ToxicKlay :How do you get FE Mica and FE Emerald?

I'd really like to know, thanks.

I'd like to know where you came up with those names.
Quote from duke_toaster :It would be a great corner. I suggest FE Mica (Black with the extention) and FE Emerald (Green with the extention)

There.
Guess I missed that, thanks for pointing that out zeug.
or better yet just make it an oval track!
I can be a Mini Oval!
He came up with the names because they're stones.

Emeralds are generally Green, Mica is typically Black.
Well if you think about it the colours are just the Jaimacan flag and after running out they called the 4th Fern Bay layout 'Club'. In order not to break with the flag thing, I suggest we call it "Green with wiggly bit" and "Black with wiggly bit".

Actually I dont think adding this loop is that easy, it's to do with the LFS engine, there's no "path" out there, which LFS uses to both draw the world and track your position and so on, I think that's why it's never been used. It was only ever made to be part of the scenery. I think you'll have to settle for playing it in Live for Skidmarks at least until Eric turns some attention on Fern Bay to update the graphics.
Quote from Voided :He came up with the names because they're stones.

Emeralds are generally Green, Mica is typically Black.

Hmm, well, remember how blackwood used to have a horrible section for turn 2, back in S1? Maybe this will get added to the final S2 version, who knows?

EDIT: do I also spy an off-camber turn on the far end? THAT would make for some challenging racing right there!
omg, i want that corner BAAAAD.
+1 for FE Mica and FE Emerald and FE Oval.

This corner must be fun
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG