The online racing simulator
Over 30s Club
(181 posts, started )
This is the most depressing thread I've ever come across. 30 year olds counting themselves ancient, for God's sake!
What's that nurse? I've spilt soup down my shirt again?
Quote from hrtburnout :...a midlife crisis

Ha! I'm forty something or another (the drugs have kicked in and increments of less than a decade have ceased to have meaning...). Successfully avoided a mid-life crisis by going straight to an end-of-life one... Now I consider myself immortal (the drugs again...)
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm old enough for entry, but I don't want to be in a club with a bunch of arseholes like you lot. No offence.

Oh you know I love you really. In a way. Sort of.

Shouldn´t it be more like this: I don´t want to be in a club who accepts me as a member. (Groucho Marx)

Btw. I´m 35, been playing video games for almost 30 years.
Wasn't that quote from Groucho Marx originally?
Quote from NikLaw :Shouldn´t it be more like this: I don´t want to be in a club who accepts me as a member. (Woody Allen)

Afaik, it was Groucho Marx who said that.

ooops: There you have it, I'm so old, I can't even type fast anymore.

Edit 2: Actually, seeing that I'm five minutes late, I probably fell asleep somewhe....
I'm in
I'll join this club!!

I'm hip to your jive man
I'm 37, and when I was a kid Bon Jovi was king!!! I used to think Slippery when wet was a sexual thing, now I know it just means to watch where your walking so you don't hurt your back

Also we at [HR] have a few members a step away from the retirement home so drop by our server for a race, or a sponge bath from our lovely nurse StableX!
tristancliffe, you´re right, Woody Allen quoted him in a movie.

But I´m still laughing about your statement in my signature, which describes a common problem of today´s youth...
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Average age on LFS is high. You can see on LFSW its 26. So our club must be big

Then again, LFSW stats lie.
I realized that when i saw that vincper's DOB is 02-02-1902.

Those kind of DOBs MIGHT make the average higher.

OR. Vincper is really 106 years old. Hell of a lot of racer left for such an age
I won't be turning 30 for a few months, but I have an 8 year old son and a 4 year old son, and have been married for 9 years. So I kind of feel 40 already

TBH I'm already a little choked that the big 30 looms... I feel an imminent sense of "WTF30!!111" approaching.
Quote from petercollins :Hi there

I'm 32 and a big fan of LFS. However I'm beginning to feel very old reading threads here about school! :tombstone

So are there any other elderly gents like myself on LFS?:homersimp

If so, make yourself known here!!:Handshake

I don't feel so bad now. Thought there wasn't many older players. ( How wrong was I )
I am a 1965 model.... 42
Im a very young 40
Sorry about that Peter. The question was if there were any members over 30, and what did you get? A bunch of teens replying. Yep, there are a number of us over 30 who answered but no matter what we do we can't get away from them teenies. Makes me feel more "fatherly".

Jim
Quote from Indiana Jim :Sorry about that Peter. The question was if there were any members over 30, and what did you get? A bunch of teens replying. Yep, there are a number of us over 30 who answered but no matter what we do we can't get away from them teenies. Makes me feel more "fatherly".

That attitude reminds me of a teenie more than of a 30+ year old.
In our team of 6 racers we are only one below 30.
4 of us are over 40.. we are running at TeamSportquattro
Mostly SO Long or KY National

I'm 45 myself, and on net I'm driving FXR and in IRL my Audi urquattro 20V
#90 - ev0
I have 10 years experience at being 21
43 here.
The Zone 30 Racing Team has only Members, who are over 30 Years old.
Together we are like 800 years of age
well...
talk about a depressing thread!
turning 35 this year, but my kids keep me young in the head.
We above 30 are not playing, we are racing anyways. When we dare to admit it at all.
Getting my nine year old into LFS, so training a new generation of LFSers for when my joints finally give up...
I can't remember how old I am, but I do remember having a 'nasty fall' the other day ...

... oh dear, that's not good is it?
I'm 27, can I get early membership? I hate all the squeaky little annoying kids talking crap in any games I play. Might as well get it over with now
im waiting for thew oldest bloke here at age 300 to post, that be samh, lol
And he doesn't look a day past 200!
Quote from richo :1963 Model here!

YAY FOR MIDDLE AGE!!

late '63 model here aswell
'64 model

mid life crisis
41 yo.
- Work is stable, finances good.
- Wife aquired a long time ago, we're in harmony.
- Our children just moved out.

It's time to get onto gaming, Finally! YES!

Over 30s Club
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG