The online racing simulator
Over 30s Club
(181 posts, started )
Over 30s Club
Hi there

I'm 32 and a big fan of LFS. However I'm beginning to feel very old reading threads here about school! :tombstone

So are there any other elderly gents like myself on LFS?:homersimp

If so, make yourself known here!!:Handshake
i think theres one dude on here who is in his 70s/80s O_O

I myself am exactly half your age good sir!
Im one, I will be 31 in may. Going to the toy store with my kids helps keep me young so I dont really feel that old.......yet.
i'm 35 you cheeky young whippersnapper
Wait till your 40
Quote from Glenn67 :Wait till your 40

On my way! Next month, I'll be on the downhill slide towards the 40's. That will just allow my wife to round up now and say I'm 40.

35.9166 years old and I'm playing video games and was just looking up information about toy airplanes (us grownups call them RC aircraft).

You're only as old as you feel. I guess that makes me about 58, hehehe.
It 14 years I'll be eligible for the club woo. But then you guys will have moved to the pappies' club. Wheelchair anyone? :P
I can assure you there are loads of old gits racing/dithering on LFS. I think we have about 6 in our team over 30 and a couple over 40.......of course I still feel 25, act 18 and look 62
I'm 38, my dad is 63
I preffer not to measure my age in years, I feel that midlife crisii are a far better measure of a persons experience. So i'm 2. Though I do qualify for your over 30 thingamy... grrrr
34, so I guess that guarantees my entry to the (grumpy) old git club.
Just turned 38 the other day
I spend a lot of time with the IL2 flight sim family. Supposedly, the average age of the flyer's is 35. I'm one of the youngest of those I fly with, and I'm 47. The oldest is 73. So far, I've talked at least half a dozen of them to invest in LFs.

In LFS, the average age seems to be about 16.
Quote from RatzMilk :I spend a lot of time with the IL2 flight sim family. Supposedly, the average age of the flyer's is 35. I'm one of the youngest of those I fly with, and I'm 47.

Time for me to really get into IL-2 then, so I can whip your boney old arses
#16 - joen
My biological age is 31, but I don't agree with it.
34 here
Quote from RatzMilk :I spend a lot of time with the IL2 flight sim family. Supposedly, the average age of the flyer's is 35. I'm one of the youngest of those I fly with, and I'm 47. The oldest is 73. So far, I've talked at least half a dozen of them to invest in LFs.

Really ?

I've never been online with IL2 before (heard some non too complementary things about online pick up servers) But i've still got a copy of 1946 sitting in a cupboard somewhere, might dust it off and have a go..

Online game is so much better with a more mature crowd....usually

39 here, btw
Quote from joen :My biological age is 31, but I don't agree with it.

Me neither, just checked your avatar
we have a member in our team close to the 50
and he is still driving!!
31 - tragically old for one who Lives for Speed, but criminally young for a Grand Prix Legend.
1963 Model here!

YAY FOR MIDDLE AGE!!
Quote from Hankstar :31 - tragically old for one who Lives for Speed, but criminally young for a Grand Prix Legend.

You need to get into Flight-Simming Hank, it'll really help you get through this "Shit i'm a 30something already, how did that happen ?" period of your life.

Me, I'm thinking of taking up bowls, or basket weaving next year..or maybe gardening, OAP's like gardening don't they ? SamH, any tips ?
#24 - arco
Turned 40 a couple months ago.
Dirty three here! Getting the kids in early, my youngest boy started playing at 2 years old (he is now 6), but no matter how hard I try, my 2 year old daughter just hits me when I put LFS on, and yells "Dorothy!!!" (from the wiggles).

Over 30s Club
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG