The online racing simulator
New Rig
(7 posts, started )
New Rig
Finally, my father decided to upgrade from the 10+ year old pc, whut we have now is beautiful, however I would like your oppinion on the ATI Radeon HD 2600XT. Anyone have it?
If ATi, then 3870/3870X2.
Sorry if i don't understand what you mean by that, but...thanks.
Quote from Ricerguy :Sorry if i don't understand what you mean by that, but...thanks.

What are the spec`s of the pc?
The 2600XT is a decent card, I suppose. It's a heck of a lot better then anything that was in your old PC. It has DX10 capability, and lots of memory for modern gaming. It isn't exactly 'TOP of the line' However, it is still a powerful card non-the-less, and I'm sure you'll be more then satisfied with it.
~Bryan~
scooby is right, write here specs of that pc and we can help better
This is off the top of my head, so I may need to correct when I find a way to pry my brother off of the new sexy beast.
new pc ATI Radeon HD 2600XT, laptop Mobile intel (R) Chipset, old pc SiS 630/730
new pc dual core processor @ 1.80 Ghz each, laptop 1.73 Ghz processor, old pc 896Mhz
new pc approx. 2 gigs of ram, laptop 1 gig of ram, old pc 376mb of ram
new pc Windows vista, laptop windows XP, old pc Windows XP.

new pc scores 4.8 overall in the system score thingy in vista with the gaming score at 5.9, runs lfs with max gfx settings at 60-90 fps max aa max af. Laptop runs lfs at 22-80 fps randomly no matter the gfx settings, old pc maxed out at 33.5 fps on patch U, 4 - 20 fps on patch y obviously with gfx at lowest.

the only thing that can burst my bubble right now is the fact that i don't have my wheel software + lfs car settings on the new pc, yet.

New Rig
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG