The online racing simulator
Montoya Wrestling on TNA
(21 posts, started )
#1 - aoun
Montoya Wrestling on TNA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KLdZDLbISdw

LOL i think this is pretty old, but really funny.

Montoya hits a wrestler over the head with a chair. Makes me think about "You broke my f*cking head" from montoya.

Watch .
#2 - MR_B
LMAO!

"Oh haii, please hit me on the head with that chair"

"yeah okaii i'll do it really softly though"

noobs
i think you really need to have an IQ of less than 90 to enjoy watching that sort of thing
#4 - JJ72
I am not going to say anything negative about the Americans, Nascar and "professional" wrestling.
#5 - aoun
attention whore :P.
so fake.....
:P saw it weeks ago... just funny...

[OT]btw I can enjoy watching wrestling because it is what it is. I wouldn't call it faked, because then you have to call a theatre the house of fake. I'd rather like the term planned or acted. Faked has a too much negative touch.[/OT]

well why is it funny? because they showed his attitude from F1 by giving him this steel chair: Knocking out everybody!

In the english version TNA uploaded on youtube the commentators call Montoya "The Formula One Winner", which sounds abit like Formula One Champion in my ears.
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer
id rather eat mud than watch that shite.
Quote from Rdcranno :id rather eat mud than watch that shite.

Cuz if you watch it, you might die or something.

That clip is pretty comical. Tiny little guy, can barely lift a chair.
#11 - aoun

Just for laughs mate. Wrestling is the most worst thing to watch, i agree, but funny to see a race driver, Montoya especially (If you all remember when he hurt his head lol..) but if your that serious, come here ill give ya some mud.
Can I have some wine with all this CHEESE!??!?

Ughhh wrestling... But funny to see Montoya letting his 'anger' out.
Quote from aoun :Just for laughs mate. Wrestling is the most worst thing to watch, i agree, but funny to see a race driver, Montoya especially (If you all remember when he hurt his head lol..) but if your that serious, come here ill give ya some mud.

lol yes i know it was funny to see montoya and i didnt mean that your clip was shite, i found it rather amusing. Just the whole wrestling scene, i dont know how 'adults' can watch it, look at the audience there all bloody wacko's.
I find it funny how most people "hate" wrestling. I bet you have at least one movie you like with a "fighting" scene in it. That's basically the same, isn't it? People who are paid to act as if they are fighting.
I watched a movie few months ago called The Condemned that stared steve austin. The movie was stupid and had so many flaws!. But back to the point, a movie is a story, wrestling is a waste of time.
Quote from Rdcranno :But back to the point, a movie is a story, wrestling is a waste of time.

There's not much sense to give any arguments when you don't know what you are talking about.
#17 - aoun
Quote from Rdcranno :lol yes i know it was funny to see montoya and i didnt mean that your clip was shite, it found it rather amusing. Just the whole wrestling scene, i dont know how 'adults' can watch it, look at the audience there all bloody wacko's.

Quote from Rdcranno :I watched a movie few months ago called The Condemned that stared steve austin. The movie was stupid and had so many flaws!. But back to the point, a movie is a story, wrestling is a waste of time.

I agree with you all there man.
Quote from zeugnimod :There's not much sense to give any arguments when you don't know what you are talking about.

Who said anything about arguments, it is only my opinion. Just because you might like wrestling doesnt mean that im having a dig at you because I find it stupid and a waste of time. I cannot see how a movie can be compared to wrestling just because its pre-planned.

Quote from Rdcranno :Just the whole wrestling scene, i dont know how 'adults' can watch it, look at the audience there all bloody wacko's.

Well, I took offence to that.

It's fine that you don't like it but don't insult everybody who does.

And you probably only watched 5 minutes of WWE or TNA, right? There's much more than only these two.
Well a movie is pre-planed, so is wrestling.
A movie follows a storyline, so does wrestling feuds.
A movie deals with emotions such like love, so does wrestling in the "backstage reports".
Shooting a movie might be dangerous and a wrestling fight could be also.
A moive should impress the audiance and so does wrestling.

It is both entertainment!

Only because there are some wrestlers in movies, it does not mean that they are stupid. In example in Rocky 3. Mr. T had two WrestleMania fights and also Terry "Hulk" Hogan, who acted in it too, is a wrestler. To be more concret a wrestling legend. And what about The Rock? His actual movie (Game Plan or so in english) is not too bad either. Batista and Kane even acted in Smallville.

It is just like this DC Comics and Marvel clash! The fans of the DC Comics like them, and hate Marvel, and the others like Marvel and hate DC Comics, and some of them even say it out loud.

Every man likes something different, that's the matter of fact.

Finally, this discussion should come to an end and let everyone rest in pice, brother. (some insiders, hope i done them all right)

btw: I expacted this thread to end up like this, like the youtube statements under the wrestling videos.
i agree, point taken, sorry if i offended anyone

Montoya Wrestling on TNA
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG