The online racing simulator
Please help ''insim''
(37 posts, started )
Quote from bukhem :
aroX123, how old are you?

I'm 14 years old.
Why are you asking?
Quote from aroX123 :Like, i want to make a thing who say, brake in time.
How?

/rcm Brake in time!
/rcm_all
I love the way insim is inverted commas in the title....

Basically, unless you're some sort of super-uber-machine, you can't learn (I consider a language "learned" when you're able to program without asking for help) a programming language in anything less than 6 months...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I love the way insim is inverted commas in the title....

Basically, unless you're some sort of super-uber-machine, you can't learn (I consider a language "learned" when you're able to program without asking for help) a programming language in anything less than 6 months...

I learnt what i know today( or most of it) in less then 6months....
Well you're a super-uber-machine then...90% of people who try and learn programming will not be self-sufficient in 6 months...
Quote from JO53PHS :/rcm Brake in time!
/rcm_all

So, i just need to open a text ting and write that and save it as a bat file? xD
Quote from aroX123 :So, i just need to open a text ting and write that and save it as a bat file? xD

Try it
Quote from aroX123 :So, i just need to open a text ting and write that and save it as a bat file? xD

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Try it

No, If you are in single player or if you are server admin just type it in game:

Type

/rcm Brake in time!

Press Enter

Type

/rcm_all

Press Enter
Look, there i learn something
Keep on
Edit:
Can you tell me how to do it in a insim?
#35 - vane
why not use lfslapper? it already has a feature to do this
vane, Please stop bumping these old threads, I know there not that old, but the person who started has what they want or has stoped with the idea. No need to post stuff like this.
#37 - vane
Quote from aroX123 :Edit:
Can you tell me how to do it in a insim?

huh? well sorry for saying... i didnt think he had an answer

Please help ''insim''
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG