The online racing simulator
Please help ''insim''
(37 posts, started )
Please help ''insim''
i have no idea where to post but please show how to make a insim for newbies like me, please, i really want to make a insim.
What about you make a insim and you got all on tape and i can watch.

sorry making this thread
Quote from aroX123 :i have no idea where to post but please show how to make a insim for newbies like me, please, i really want to make a insim.
What about you make a insim and you got all on tape and i can watch.

sorry making this thread

It would be an idea if you looked at this thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=39481

Insim is already made. You can make programs, using normal programming languages, that make use of Insim or Outsim.

If you don't know what it does or how to do it, then you need to learn to program first. We can't teach you that.
Quote from tristancliffe :Insim is already made. You can make programs, using normal programming languages, that make use of Insim or Outsim.

If you don't know what it does or how to do it, then you need to learn to program first. We can't teach you that.

"we"?, even Tristan is in here too
Doh, i really want to make one.
Cant u just make a video respons?
Quote from aroX123 :Doh, i really want to make one.
Cant u just make a video respons?

No, We can give you the food, but we are not going to feed you aswell.......
Quote from mcgas001 :No, We can give you the food, but we are not going to feed you aswell.......

xD, I need steps,
1. open Text thing
2. write much things //////////////123132323 xD
3.?
3. Make sure they make sense in the programming language you choose and know in detail.
4. Test.
5. Fix errors
6. Test
7. Fix more errors.
8. Release to public
9. Spend 12 months improving it and bug fixing, only to go off in a huff when you realise only 1 person donated via paypal.
Quote from tristancliffe :3. Make sure they make sense in the programming language you choose and know in detail.
4. Test.
5. Fix errors
6. Test
7. Fix more errors.
8. Release to public
9. Spend 12 months improving it and bug fixing, only to go off in a huff when you realise only 1 person donated via paypal.

Thanks but thats waaaaaay to fast
Edit: i must learn what to write
Quote from tristancliffe :3. Make sure they make sense in the programming language you choose and know in detail.
4. Test.
5. Fix errors
6. Test
7. Fix more errors.
8. Release to public

LMFAO!!!!
Like, i want to make a thing who say, brake in time.
How?
LOL @ Tristan

Arox, do you do _any_ sort of programming languages? Like C++, PHP, Basic, whatever...
#15 - SamH
Okay, let me get this straight.. this thread is NOT here to irritate programmers, right?

This thread is NOT here with all the previously emphasised "DO NOT come here and..." annoyances deliberately inserted, right?

Because the way I'm reading this thread, aroX123 is deliberately trying to push buttons with it.
I think the thread is here because Arox isn't very good at English, and everything else in the forum goes over his head. I think he didn't know any better, although ignorance isn't an excuse

OMG, I've just stuck up for someone!
-
(the_angry_angel) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from SamH :Okay, let me get this straight.. this thread is NOT here to irritate programmers, right?

This thread is NOT here with all the previously emphasised "DO NOT come here and..." annoyances deliberately inserted, right?

Because the way I'm reading this thread, aroX123 is deliberately trying to push buttons with it.

Your the one with the powers, you tell us?
arox, u need to LEARN a programming language, that takes months, if not years, so we cant just teach u what to write.
and btw brake in time is by lfslapper.
Since no one has approached this subject yet, and since Sam has said everything I was going to;

Quote from aroX123 :What about you make a insim and you got all on tape and i can watch.

Video is not an appropriate medium to teach someone to program. The reason is that a lot of it is very, very boring typing, and understanding what's going on in a video is rather tricky. The same goes with any code you see on any slide, at any conference. Hell, taking notes from a regular talk is tricky enough.

aroX123, I advise that you need to learn to program generally before you can even consider writing anything to do with InSim.
Quote from Stefani24 :arox, u need to LEARN a programming language, that takes months, if not years, so we cant just teach u what to write.
and btw brake in time is by lfslapper.

Yes, where to learn?
Books. Internet. College. University.
-
(baSh0r) DELETED by baSh0r

Please help ''insim''
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG