Number: #88
i'll be there
LFS Username: importfantasy
Race Name: Falken.Keisu.
Number: #86
Quote from ImportFantasy : LFS Username: importfantasy
Race Name: Falken.Keisu.
Number: #86

Have you signed up for the KY 250? Please sign up for the Kyoto 250 first, as this is a practice for it.
Quote from JO53PHS :Have you signed up for the KY 250? Please sign up for the Kyoto 250 first, as this is a practice for it.

I was online with him yesterday and I said he could do this then decide what he wants to do for the 250.

Kenneth
Quote from racer hero :I was online with him yesterday and I said he could do this then decide what he wants to do for the 250.

Kenneth

Ok

I was just saying to everyone that the race is mainly for those who are competing in the KY 250
2 More Hours, I cant wait, IM ready to race and have some fun doing it!
same here greg.
UPDATE: Qualifying starts at 13:00 EST, 18:00 UTC.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Kenneth
Sorry to say, not placing any fault, just saying how I feel, This race left a sour taste in my mouth.
We found out what needs to be worked on. Overall it wasn't that bad. Here's the finish. Good Race All!
Attached images
ky125finish.jpg
I thought it went quite well... Except for my mess up with the wrong hot key
im sorry i didnt come my alarm didn't go off on my phone somone turned it off...
No big deal. I am planning another one.
do you got the replay cus i wanna see
Wasnt so good for me.. Got hit into wall by SOMEONE wont name n shame but i think most of us know who. I got hit about 5 times in like 2 laps... caused me to make someone behind me hit me and almost spin.

Just please watch ur mirrors when ur turning
just to make sure
it was really great, i need another race next we
We are online maybe getting ready to do another 72 lap race in about 20 minutes if anyone wants to join. Password welcome
hmm i might come..
I will come in but atm im changing out fuacuets in the bathrooms!
can someone upload a replay of this? I'd like to see it I'm a bit curious
noone a replay ???
I'm still interesed
Falkon140 may have it, since he took a screenshot of the results
We split the race into 2 races because there was a huge crash past halfway. So someone might have the last 30 laps but I dont.

Sorry.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG