The online racing simulator
Kyoto 125 #1 (8/3/08)
Hello all,
I am going to have a 70 lap (125 mile) race practicing for the Kyoto 250 this weekend.

Car:XRT
Track:KY Oval
Laps:70
Server: Kyoto 125
Password: Will be PM'ed to you the morning before the race.
Date: Saturday March 8, 2008.
Qualifying time:12:00 EST, 17:00 UTC. Qualifying procedure explained below.
Race time: 10 minutes after qualifying ends. 70 laps.

Rules: Kyoto 250 rules, we will be having a rolling start, please practice it. You must be registered for the Kyoto 250 to participate.

Qualifying Procedure: One car at a time will go (well the rest of the drivers are SPECTATING) on the track and do 1 outlap, 1 hotlap and 1 inlap. Please on your inlap only do half a lap then move down to the very bottom of the track to prepare to enter the pit. Once in the pit please spectate. I will release each driver from spectate mode as the driver finishes there hotlap.

To sign up please reply here with your entry information from signing up to the Kyoto 250.

Signed in racers:
racer hero
Evilpimp
Greg_slideways
PMD9409
QUINT74
oscarhardwick
LFSn00b
Falcon140
-=DR=-Stefan 24
mutt107
Mischief007
Dyllaann
Juuretis

Admins:
J@tko
Safety Car:
Joseph
Thanks,
Kenneth
Ill prolly show up add me to the list :P

RP MistaTea

As I said tho if the time comes that I have to go judge for the Epic S drift event ill jus leave.. :P
I'll Be there!
I should be there.
I'll try to be there on Sat!
I'll be practicing on one of the many oval servers thats out now, all this week. Usually at night.
I'm EST by the way.

~Q~
ill b there, 1 quetion what time will it be uk time?
Quote from oscarhardwick :ill b there, 1 quetion what time will it be uk time?

It says it in the first post :P

12:00 PM EST = 17:00 UTC
I'll be there.
#9 - J@tko
I would be there, but I'm away this weekend. If it happens again - count me in, I'll admin.
I think im gonna be there
Racername: -=DR=-Stefan 24
me in

LFS Username: mutt107
Race Name: [SR] Mutt
Number: 11
Sign me up:

Mischief007
Are GMT and UTC the same thing

I'll probably be there to drive the SC
Quote from JO53PHS :Are GMT and UTC the same thing

I'll probably be there to drive the SC

As it was planned now there wasn't going to be a safety car, would you like to do it?
Quote from racer hero :As it was planned now there wasn't going to be a safety car, would you like to do it?

yes please
***update***
To compete in this event I ask that you please have at least 100 laps done on the Kyoto Oval with the XRT.

THanks,
Kenneth
Quote from racer hero :To compete in this event I ask that you please have at least 100 laps done on the Kyoto Oval with the XRT.

THanks,
Kenneth

Good that should sort out the really unexperienced. However, a clean racer could simply have 50 laps but still be a better racer (clean) compared to someone with 500 laps but who cant look at his mirrors and will hit to pass for example.

I got 143 laps so im safe :P
I have 88...And im not sure i can get that many done by sat considering i cant race ! haha ?? What can i do?
U just need 12 laps more O_O cmon man u have the time for that...
I just don't want the people that just show up at qualifying and expect to do good in this because I need to finish it, for me this is a test. What Jatko and Joseph want to do with the actual event that is up to them.
Btw, will drafting and bump drafting be aloud during qualifying laps?
NO....Already has been said, And ill try haha, Gotton even faster and USE MY MIRRORS, alot more =)
Can you point in the direction of what you read? Because where has that question been answered?
Quote from J@tko :What'll happen is that I'll group everyone in groups of 4 or 5. They will each have 5 or so mins to do quali laps.

Slipstreaming is prohibited.

Here, Should be same...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG