Cheese

Pringles

Coffee

Chocolate

Cookies

Bacon

Eggs

Toast

Something a friend from Canada sent me...I dunno what it is, kind of like a sausage

^ That's my breakfast. No wonder my head's screwed :P
Damn this thread made me hungry... ima get some food

Edit: eating jack all atm, cup of tea is my part... didn't want to start eating my lunch already and didn't find anything else to snack
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You're drinking a police officer?

LOL!
I meant, a cup of cofee I belive
You know, a glass of cofee..uhm what is the propper english word for it?
Yes you a correct not a cop lol but a cup of coffee/tea ... i need a brew aswell
How has nobody eaten Jaffas in this thread yet?
Time to break that, I'm eatin Jaffas!

EDIT: Ommmmmm nom nom nom nom!
ahem....
Quote from JohnUK89 :How has nobody eaten Jaffas in this thread yet?
Time to break that, I'm eatin Jaffas!

EDIT: Ommmmmm nom nom nom nom!

ty very much,i remembered now that i had some jaffas hidden for rainy days
I ate sausages today in university. "Makkaraa tänne perkele!" (Poorly translated: God damn, give me sausages!") Unfortunately, had to eat it with rice, as there was no potatoes available. How come it is even possible that they were out of potatoes..? After all, this is Finland!!
Quote from Gekkibi :I ate sausages today in university. "Makkaraa tänne perkele!" (Poorly translated: God damn, give me sausages!") Unfortunately, had to eat it with rice, as there was no potatoes available. How come it is even possible that they were out of potatoes..? After all, this is Finland!!

potatos for finns,rice for chinese,beer for irish and so on....well, that's how i think(im not sure was it irish or german people who usually are drunken)
Quote from batteryy :potatos for finns,rice for chinese,beer for irish and so on....well, that's how i think(im not sure was it irish or german people who usually are drunken)

No, those are finnish pissis'es!

That reminded me: It is friday, so I'm going to open a new bottle of alcohol. This time I will open Russky Standart Imperia -vodka.
Quote from Gekkibi :No, those are finnish pissis'es!

That reminded me: It is friday, so I'm going to open a new bottle of alcohol. This time I will open Russky Standart Imperia -vodka.

oh yeah, it was the pissikset
2 cheese tuna rolls and a half pint of pepsi . O tuna with salad cream salt and pepper not mayo btw
CHEESE and TUNA?

:wtf2:

I'm eating: Extra - Cool Breeze gum
Quote from The General Lee :CHEESE and TUNA?

:wtf2:

Nowt wrong with cheese and tuna. It's even better over a baked potato, even red ones. They do exist in the UK btw.

[straw in mouth]
Ooh aar, I used to grow them on my farm.
[/straw in mouth]
Tuna
Pasta and chicken.
Toast
^Toast. With Cheese on it!

DK
Monkey nuts!
Pice of bread with salat, ham, cheese, yummi!
Microwave pizza and Mad-Croc energydrink (My usual lunch when I am at work. Other good alternative is to get some chinese (There is pretty good restaurant 10 meters away)).
Bacon Sandwich!
mentos
This thread is closed

What are you eating now -thread
(323 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG