The online racing simulator
LFS WMP, LFS Winamp & LFS iTunes
(200 posts, started )
I have a small request, not sure if its possible though.. Can you make it so you can 'report to the server what song and artist you are listening too', like a report "/me is listening to [song] - [artist], and you would report with a report button somwhere on the screen. Also, isnt it possible too select all the songs in WMP and make it so you can browse your whole media player?
Quote from samforey12345 :I have a small request, not sure if its possible though.. Can you make it so you can 'report to the server what song and artist you are listening too', like a report "/me is listening to [song] - [artist], and you would report with a report button somwhere on the screen. Also, isnt it possible too select all the songs in WMP and make it so you can browse your whole media player?

I cant send buttons to everyone on the server as its only a client side insim app. I could add a little button that when pressed says something like " Is listening to [Artist] - [SongName] ".

As for selecting songs, Im yet to find a way to do that..so atm only playlists.
I don't mean to have a button for everyone to press. Just if they'rerunning it, then they can report what they're listening too.
Quote from samforey12345 :I don't mean to have a button for everyone to press. Just if they'rerunning it, then they can report what they're listening too.

OK, So like i said in the previous post? A button to click that shows the song?
ye, so when i'm using it i will be able to show everyone my terrible music sense Lol.
Quote from samforey12345 :ye, so when i'm using it i will be able to show everyone my terrible music sense Lol.

OK, ill add that to my list!
Quote from mcgas001 :OK, ill add that to my list!

Do that too , for winamp , when the appl you made work with Winamp
Quote from Inouva :Do that too , for winamp , when the appl you made work with Winamp

You need to wait, Im working on things..
Sorry for double post.

Just doing some test, I should have a winamp version online in the either later today or tomorrow. I seem to have found a very good lib that acutally works.

Watch this space!
Quote from mcgas001 :Sorry for double post.

Just doing some test, I should have a winamp version online in the either later today or tomorrow. I seem to have found a very good lib that acutally works.

Watch this space!

Looking forward
Yay, After some time coding im pleased to say i have a working Winamp version . Version 1.0.0. First online version. Please report to me any bugs and have fun
Wow thanks. Awesome job, works a treat.

Now making a working incar stereo...
Quote from beefyman666 :Wow thanks. Awesome job, works a treat.

Now making a working incar stereo...

heh, no problem. Suggestions and bug reports welcome
Quote from mcgas001 :heh, no problem. Suggestions and bug reports welcome

YAY , i will test

@edit

Work perfect , for ppl like me who use mouse to steer , i would be nice if can use the arrows key to move trough the options and asignate one boton to activate that option in the menu

A volumen control and soufle control whould be nice too

Also if you can click on the song name and open a chat box with the song name and press enter , and show the song name in the chat or that feature do automatic every time you change the song

also hide the mouse pointer if the first suggestion can we made

P.S: i know i ask to much , just make what you can =)

kep it up the great work
Hiding the mouse is a bit of an issue, The main reason for that is because of LFS buttons. If i make it hide the mouse, You wont be able to have buttons on screen. That will mean losing the simplicity of it.
Quote from mcgas001 :Hiding the mouse is a bit of an issue, The main reason for that is because of LFS buttons. If i make it hide the mouse, You wont be able to have buttons on screen. That will mean losing the simplicity of it.

That wass i sugest navigate trougth options with the arrows keys

In some way is a little annoying drive and see the mouse pointer when you drive and steer
Quote from Inouva :That wass i sugest navigate trougth options with the arrows keys

In some way is a little annoying drive and see the mouse pointer when you drive and steer

Im not sure if i can. The reason for that is, i can only detect key press's when you are selected on the LFS Winamp window. When you are playing LFS, Full screen or not, That is still the window you are selected, Therefor you would have to close LFS window just to change song, which is worse.
Just move your mouse all the way over to the right, so that it's hidden...then you can't see it...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Just move your mouse all the way over to the right, so that it's hidden...then you can't see it...

I do that , but in some way allways the mouse back to the center of screen and distrac fron race

@mcgas001

Is like navigate trougth the f12 screen , with the arrors
Quote from Inouva :@mcgas001

Is like navigate trougth the f12 screen , with the arrors

Sorry, I dont understand that.
Quote from mcgas001 :Sorry, I dont understand that.

I think he means, is it possible to navigate through the buttons with the direction keys, like you can in the F12 pit menu.
Quote from beefyman666 :I think he means, is it possible to navigate through the buttons with the direction keys, like you can in the F12 pit menu.

Yup , is like he say

Sorry for my bad english
The problem with that is;
What happens if you're a keyboard driver??

I suppose you could have an option too switch from mouse select or keyboard select though...
Quote from samforey12345 :The problem with that is;
What happens if you're a keyboard driver??

I suppose you could have an option too switch from mouse select or keyboard select though...

Im not going to do it, Simply as i dont think its possible. Even if it was, Id still have to hide the buttons in order to hide the mouse, Which is stupid. The point of these program's was to make a media player accessiable in LFS via insim and buttons. Im not changing that.

LFS WMP, LFS Winamp & LFS iTunes
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG