The online racing simulator
Xrg
(129 posts, started )
Quote from Ian.H :Here's a free clue..... 2 words, 3 F's..... go figure

Regards,

Ian

I love how you manage to be an **** without being rude.

Regards,

Jon
Quote from atlantian :btw, i just figured out my gf isn't getting a merc, she is getting a 3[somethingsomething]i BMW... with inline 6 and turbo... i am so going to constantly borrow her ride when she gets it

You don't have a girlfriend. your 16, You arent racing. Nor do you have a car, and your imaginary gf doesnt have money to buy a 325i.
#28 - Jakg
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You don't have a girlfriend. your 16

Erm, what?

Since when could 16 year olds not have girlfriends?
Quote :your 16, You arent racing. Nor do you have a car,

Oh sorry, The 16 part belongs after that.
LOL @ this thread...stupid demo people...
+ 1 :woohoo:
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You don't have a girlfriend. your 16, You arent racing. Nor do you have a car, and your imaginary gf doesnt have money to buy a 325i.

me getting a 22k car is considered normal-poor, she is getting 27k for anything she wants for a car... and i have been driving for a while now(hint: before i can even have a permit), and i got my car on my b-day, so suck it!

i know your just jealous because we kids are so spoiled! well, too bad for you, because i AM privileged, and there is nothing you can do about it!
Quote from atlantian :me getting a 22k car is considered normal-poor, she is getting 27k for anything she wants for a car... and i have been driving for a while now(hint: before i can even have a permit), and i got my car on my b-day, so suck it!

i know your just jealous because we kids are so spoiled! well, too bad for you, because i AM privileged, and there is nothing you can do about it!

Well, why not put $50 aside for S2? If you spend so much time here posting spam in such a short ammount of time, then you must like LFS.
meh, i'm cheap, i would rather spend my money on car upgrades then a video game...
Quote from atlantian :me getting a 22k car is considered normal-poor, she is getting 27k for anything she wants for a car... and i have been driving for a while now(hint: before i can even have a permit), and i got my car on my b-day, so suck it!

Can you really enjoy of something you haven't deserved? If someone gives you just about _everything_ you have always wanted, are you then the most happiest kid on earth?

And everything tastes much better when you'll have to work hard to get something.

And no, I am not jealous for spoiled brats. I pity them. Let them have everything their daddy and mommy gives 'em, let them get drunk, take drugs and get pregnant! They can even kill themself as long as they don't angst to me.
whatever, it's just normal around here, i know i'm lucky but i don't care for people who hate me for this.
Your parents let you do all of this crap, but couldn't afford to give you an education? Have you thought about learning - it's very useful. Then you'll realise just how stupid your made up driving antics really are.
If it's the same 'atlantian' that's on www.drifting.com forum, I'm not any surprised from him.
i do go to school, and since when is anything madeup?
You can just tell it's made up.

If you went to school, how come you have the air of someone with little education. Unless they taught you wrong, as a joke.
^okey, now that really hurts...
It's not fair all i can afford is a 9k kia.
Quote from Luke.S :It's not fair all i can afford is a 9k kia.

yeah, cool, don't pitty u,
... should have gotten a used sportscar with 9k...
Quote from [B :dougie-lampkin[/B];726452]X2

does being cheap equate to being stupid?
Quote from Luke.S :It's not fair all i can afford is a 9k kia.

9k over here is roughly equivalent to 150k over there, so you're doing alright. And your Kia will be more fun to drive than any car sold in the states!!!

Do they still require HUGE rubber bumpers these days?

Edit: Nathan has just informed me of my ridiculous post count. Sorry guys, won't happen again. Unless I 'do a Kev'.
Quote from atlantian :yeah, cool, don't pitty u,
... should have gotten a used sportscar with 9k...

Buying a car is one thing, being able to keep it is another...
****ing hell tristian you have no life. Nah and my dads kia diesel rio isn't faster than a golf gti.

How did you join in 2003 the first thread i found was 2005 on this forum. Yeha it is well fun.
Bizarrely, I do have a life. A really hectic one. Work, Women, Racing, Acting, DIY, Internetting, Websiting, Shopping, Cleaning (etc). The only time I seem to have to myself these days is when I watch Lost (torrented on a Friday morning) after work on Friday
Quote from Luke.S :How did you join in 2003 the first thread i found was 2005 on this forum. Yeha it is well fun.

The forums wer'nt made until 2005, thats why.

Xrg
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG