The online racing simulator
well, i am agains restrictions, but that would help ease the headache for tyre overheat
Remember that it's Westhill Reversed. The only problem spots will be Turn 1 (maybe), that darn fast chicane at the back of the track and the last but one corner. As long as people aren't too aggressive and give each other room it should be ok.
Quote from J@tko :Remember that it's Westhill Reversed. The only problem spots will be Turn 1 (maybe), that darn fast chicane at the back of the track and the last but one corner. As long as people aren't too aggressive and give each other room it should be ok.

Turn 1 at Westhill Rev is horrible really... Its just a long long corner that gets tighter and tighter

At least there is a massive run off area next to it
#29 - TG44
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I think that the FXR would be faster for beginners, rather than the FZR. The 4WD will absolutly pwn the RWD drift. Just forget the XRR anyway, that's an utter failure of a car...

Wow wow wow now! the XRR is my absolute favourite GTR. i'm much faster with it than the other GTR's.... and i hate both the FXO and FXR....
Well the FXR has the WR for WE1R anyway...lol weir...should have been UF1...if you get it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG