The online racing simulator
Round 7 (GTRs@WE1R) - fears
450+ bhp, 15+ "beginners", and a really fast and flowing track.
I think intake-restricted ones (like MoE's GT2, or CTRA's GT3) would be a much better idea... >_>
#2 - J@tko
Quote from GTR_Yuni :450+ bhp, 15+ "beginners", and a really fast and flowing track.
I think intake-restricted ones (like MoE's GT2, or CTRA's GT3) would be a much better idea... >_>

+1/2

Wasn't sure when I picked the combo. I thought it would be ok.

Thoughts plz.
I think it should be fine seeing the size of the track. Its a big track with a lot of space. True it would be good GT2 and such but I think its ok like this too.

A vote might be needed :P
Well if it wasn't all the gtr's, just fxr, then it would be doable.
Dang... not another thread

You may have PM in a minute Jack
Cmon we aint so noobs
#8 - J@tko
The reason why I picked it was because it is wide and we havn't got a Westhill round. The problem is that they're so fast and so there's such small margin for error, that crashes are inevitable.

I'll sleep on it.
Quote from J@tko :The reason why I picked it was because it is wide and we havn't got a Westhill round. The problem is that they're so fast and so there's such small margin for error, that crashes are inevitable.

I'll sleep on it.

You have mail
I think we should go for it and do it. Its a beginers cup so we should do a bit of everything to get us into real league racing. I agree that GT2 class is real racing but we need those high speed stuff too :P.

Either ways i like it I like the GTRs.
IMO they should be restricted...GTRs are just too powerful for complete beginners...I think the open wheelers should be restricted too, but I don't really mind...
I think y'all should man (or woman) up and go for it !

It is a wide track, so there's room to avoid.

Plus, you can always take it easy until you find your limit !

Quote from dekojester :I think y'all should man (or woman) up and go for it !

It is a wide track, so there's room to avoid.

Plus, you can always take it easy until you find your limit !

Exactly wat I'm sayin :P

And nuh uh for restricted Single Seaters... We start with easy to drive and it gets harder its ok like this..
Everyone does KNOW you don't have to drive insanely on the limit, right?
Quote from hyntty :Everyone does KNOW you don't have to drive insanely on the limit, right?

Some seem to know that (much respect) some don't really seem to (No respect for u at all).
BTW, you do remember what I said about FE rallyX; that it was like looking forward to world war 3. And what happened?
I think we were all expecting that for that race lol
ZOMG. Hyntty is a prophet.
I think that those who are worried should drive the FXR because It is the 'easier' option.

The race won't be a problem anyway because TBH, westhill is, MASSIVE!
#20 - TG44
This wont be as effed up as race 2!! no matter how much of a prophet Hyntty is!

I want non-restricted GTR's. i hate restrictions.. harder to drive the cars in my opinion..
I think that the FXR would be faster for beginners, rather than the FZR. The 4WD will absolutly pwn the RWD drift. Just forget the XRR anyway, that's an utter failure of a car...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I think that the FXR would be faster for beginners, rather than the FZR. The 4WD will absolutly pwn the RWD drift. Just forget the XRR anyway, that's an utter failure of a car...

I think I might use the XRR. Its a challenge. Anyways if you do restrict them please make sure their balanced. maybe ask MoE or something to help balance them.
Quote from evilpimp :I think I might use the XRR. Its a challenge. Anyways if you do restrict them please make sure their balanced. maybe ask MoE or something to help balance them.

Lol Last time New Dimension Racing tried balancing something we kinda epic failed
Yes. A lot.
Quote from JO53PHS :Lol Last time New Dimension Racing tried balancing something we kinda epic failed

Thats why I said dont do it urselves but ask ppl from MoE or LOTA or something to help you or if they already have them prepared they can just tell u.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG