The online racing simulator
Have Fun - I'm leaving LFSBC.
Well guys, since my penalty wasn't cleared, I'm leaving LFSBC, Have fun and I hope everything goes good.

I might stop by a few times to spectate you guys racing - If I'm allowed to do that then sure I'll be round to watch you guys and I'd like to congratulate the winner of Round 3 - Taylor-Mania and Good luck everyone - especially Taylor and Mistatea - Have fun everyone and I hope all the races to come are clean and there is no problems anymore.

Anyway..
Bye!

EDIT: This isn't official until tonight, because if its cleared tonight then I'll stay - If not I'm out.
Quote from Fredthebest :Well guys, since my penalty wasn't cleared, I'm leaving LFSBC, Have fun and I hope everything goes good.

I might stop by a few times to spectate you guys racing - If I'm allowed to do that then sure I'll be round to watch you guys and I'd like to congratulate the winner of Round 3 - Taylor-Mania and Good luck everyone - especially Taylor and Mistatea - Have fun everyone and I hope all the races to come are clean and there is no problems anymore.

Anyway..
Bye!

EDIT: This isn't official until tonight, because if its cleared tonight then I'll stay - If not I'm out.

You're leaving because of a 5 spot grid penalty for talking...

Now I've heard everything
Quote from JO53PHS :You're leaving because of a 5 spot grid penalty for talking...

Now I've heard everything

No, I'm leaving because It was an unfair penalty Imho and I just think its unfair if I'm given that penalty unfairly.
Quote from Fredthebest :Well guys, since my penalty wasn't cleared, I'm leaving LFSBC, Have fun and I hope everything goes good.

Anyway..
Bye!

Damn. There goes NiTRa's chance of winning a league race

/hijackmodeon

Wait....Can the rest of us enter?

/hijackmodeoff

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Damn. There goes NiTRa's chance of winning a league race

/hijackmodeon

Wait....Can the rest of us enter?

/hijackmodeoff

DK

I never had a chance anyway, I wouldn't of won anyway..
#6 - Stan
This smacks of petulance, like a child taking his football home because he got sent off.

Why not just take your penalty like a man? Ever heard that the referee's decision is final?

Edit: Looks like your penalty has been cleared, so dry those eyes and see you on the circuit.
Stan, put yourself in Fred's shoes. Then think about how you'd take it

DK
#8 - Stan
I'd take it like a man, perhaps I wouldn't be happy about it, but I wouldn't embarass myself by whining and crying about it on the forum.

I understand you sticking up for your teammate, but really, think about how it looks to everyone other than Fred and his friends.
My penalty was cleared, So guys ignore this. :]
Lock this thread!

DK
Jeez, I got a grid penalty, along with a lot of others...yet you're the only one who had that sort of reaction...
Ok... I'll just delete this now because there's already enough crap here...

If you want me to bring the thread out of the darkness again just say so.

Any final words... If the thread Hasn't gone in 30 mins I went to bed

EDIT: Hmmm... who closed it...

Wouldn't it be better just to delete it
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG