The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :Someone needs to have a word with the back markers, making it very difficult for people to pass.

yes....

i 2nd this...

1 whole lap some driver would not move out the damn way....

nearly wrecked by 2 others....

noob school bus needed for igtc backmarkers
This race was a total disaster for flash-racing. Quali went "mid", 1.08.21 and 9th position on grid. I went off for action itself, i spun four times, flipped once and came back to wheels. Then on lap 47 it happened, i flipped and couldn't recover I think i didn't train enough with the wind settings. Sorry if i hit anyone

-Sharky
Quote from BreadC :yes....

i 2nd this...

1 whole lap some driver would not move out the damn way....

nearly wrecked by 2 others....

noob school bus needed for igtc backmarkers

If you can remember the numbers we will monitor it
I was stuck behind Team Alias 2 car (Driver M Telling) for 2 laps around lap 26 when he was clearly blue flagged!

No problems with any of the other backmarkers. Had a fun race, and the safety car came just 3 laps before our scheduled pitstop and driver swap, so great timing!
#30 - Kaw
Quote from R.Kolz :E.Hall and K.Johnsen really having a good time there side by side and ruining a TV-Direc. movie or replay. Thank you for that.

No problem. Happy to be there!
Quote from Dimitry Gerards :I was stuck behind Team Alias 2 car (Driver M Telling) for 2 laps around lap 26 when he was clearly blue flagged!

No problems with any of the other backmarkers. Had a fun race, and the safety car came just 3 laps before our scheduled pitstop and driver swap, so great timing!

We have been following them also, and agree. Can 25 please give way to backmarkers
11 gets a lap back for being accidentally kicked.
Update:

1st hour complete, Started 15th, got up to 10th, safety car came out about a minute before the hour.
Tongey took over from me, good pit stop, managed to in 6th, another car pitted in during the safety car stint so we were 5th at restart.

Someone crashed at the start so Tongey was in 4th, but on backstraight he got hit and put into the sand, he reveresd out the sand trap and is now currently 11th.

Fortunatly there is no damage to the car so "Comon Tonge!!! "
13 gets a DT for chat during the race, if you have a protest post it in this thread or notify us on IRC
Quote from James Montgomery :

Someone crashed at the start so Tongey was in 4th, but on backstraight he got hit and put into the sand, he reveresd out the sand trap and is now currently 11th.

It was our driver, but it was just a racing incident as far as we could make out.

Must congratulate Dave Williams, I knew he was a hell of a driver, but going from back of the grid to first is an amazing achievement.
Quote from Kaw : No problem. Happy to be there!

What´s your problem to get just a 50 m away from your IGTC friend, the push car...
Well that really sucked for me. Has anyone else had unusually low FPS with this weather setting? I had below 20 FPS with mirrors on, and no higher than 30 FPS with mirrors disabled. I could barely keep it on the track. When the safety car came out I tried to tweak my graphics settings... changed texture setting to low and the game just froze for ages :/. Then I was kicked to the main menu, lost us a lap I think.
#39 - Kaw
Quote from R.Kolz :What´s your problem to get just a 50 m away from your IGTC friend, the push car...

I just park where im told to park. So quit whining and take this up with the man/men in charge of it. Would you ? Thanks
How are you even using Race Director, anyway?

Replays?
We at TDRT car #4 are having a big problem with lapped cars trying to pass us back after we pass them. Car # 26 and 21 especially.
Will watch them.

Can Drivers please remember to disconnect after they have finished their stints.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :How are you even using Race Director, anyway?

Replays?

Yes, and I told you already yesterday about it here. I really can´t see why you guys then just ignore it. What´s the big deal parking your IGTC cars just a 50 m from eachother ! It´s not the most important, anyways it really wouldn´t have cost you anything, you must admit.
J Polma, M Telling were giving me trouble trying to overtake as they were blue flagged
Drivers, please do not stay connected to the server once you make a driver change.

Thanks.
Quote from niall09 :J Polma, M Telling were giving me trouble trying to overtake as they were blue flagged

Polma is actually on the lead lap.
Warning for 26, When being lapped do not fight. Continuing will result in a DT.
Lap 73-72, incident under safety car at Sector 2-3 split. Cars spun ahead, driver behind SLAMMED into me, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Admins - The typing was my fault, I had to bring something to your attention, while none of my other team-mates were able to contact, but I did make the mistake, thanks

Also, Lap.97, I got tapped by a car that was blueflagging me, causing me to lose a catastrophic amount of time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG