The online racing simulator
Round 1: Race Report
Quallifying has begun.

We had some lag issues earlier but it's fixed now.

Everyone remember that there is wind. I will try my best to tell you speed and direction for the race.

Wind is 6mph in the east direction.
Good luck at the qualifikation and the race itself everybody. May the best endurance team win
Good luck all teams, just seen Dave Williams spec, shame that, what happened? anyone know?
He clipped the pit wall exiting his stall and it caused catastrophic damage.
Nasty.
Who is toppong the times atm?
M.Bunby, Conedodgers 1, with a 1:07:32 , which is BLOODY quick
Nice time, Good luck all
7 mins of Qualy left, best of luck today gents!
Wow, who is he racing for(what team) Good Luck everybody
Qual is VERY close, 0.05 gap between 7th and 12th
#22 LFSLA gets a DT for incorrect skin in qual.
So DT's acrued during qual have to be performed in the race?
Leaning back with a bottle of wine and having a great time... 2nd and 3th for us... :-)

Gratz to 15 ConeDodgers Bunby for taking the pole.
Do me a favour and don´t park your two IGTC cars so close to eachother. It messes up any good TV-director replay... Thanks.
Very clean race so far. Let's keep it up!
18 team's having massive connection issues.
Indeed. Haven't reconnected since their latest (3rd) timeout.
-
(srdsprinter) DELETED by srdsprinter
10 Team flipped and disco'd, no SC?
We didn't see it. I guess he discoed as soon as he flipped. This is why we ask drivers to remain parked upside down until we tell them to spec.
E.Hall and K.Johnsen really having a good time there side by side and ruining a TV-Direc. movie or replay. Thank you for that.
Someone needs to have a word with the back markers, making it very difficult for people to pass.
TOTAL MESS :S, practiced for a week and so much and all that is gone. All was perfect, but 1.5h befour race started my worstest nightmare. First of all, my connection started messing, then 2.nd driver told that he has FPS freezes and then 3rd driver started having connection problems.
Just so dissapointing, we tried so hard to get in IGTC and now all of that is gone :S, DARN !

Good luck to everyone, hope that there wont be many crashes

Best Regards,
c4Racing, Kirill.D.
58 mins in Safety car deployed.

We make our driver change.

Great job dimy and heikkiw
#16 car passed the #2 car under caution on lap 49

yellow was out for 1 1/2 to 2 laps before it happend

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG