The online racing simulator
DW: Head 2 Head vol.3 (8+ minutes)
(23 posts, started )
Lol O_O The youtube vid is so random

*edit* nvm i was gettin some random thing called de P*** madre O_O
Awesome as usual
I love the camera work.

I'm just tryin to find anything wrong... I think I might have spoted a small lag somewere... bah not even sure.

Great vid as usual
Woah I liked it too. Those jerky scenes were a bit strange, but nevermind! Usual job
Nice idea, and very well put together.
Keep them comming...
#7 - kaynd
Hahahaha nice conclusion.
I didn’t like that much the color-level-gamma profile that burned the sky, but other than that thats a good movie.

Now apart from the technical part of capturing-editing a movie, I am looking for nice ideas-scripts.
Watched it and I have to say it was good, apart from the extreme jerkiness in some of the low FOV camera shots, I mean the cars were all over the place.

I almost laughed my balls off when i saw the XF "Powered by Core racing". Had to pause and roll on the floor laughing.

So a good effort, but could have been better, the quality wasn't very good. The only part which was absolutely perfect was the music.

8/10
#9 - Jakg
*waits for HQ version*
HQ uploaded
Music, style, movie edtion, "japanmania",...

Perfect job Squid and Big Time.
hmm..
-The camera was too choppy in some shots.
-Music was fine, but I dunno, its all kinda wierd.
-Too much contrast and brightnes for my taste
-You can make a better vid.
-When I saw the vid and your nick under it, I thought that its gonna be something really good, but I was quite disappointed

-so 6/10 from me
#13 - JEP
Great vid mate!

Posted in LFSIL.

Quote from kaynd :I didn’t like that much the color-level-gamma profile that burned the sky

I was trying to make the weather look hot, guess didn't work

Quote from Taavi(EST) :I almost laughed my balls off when i saw the XF "Powered by Core racing". Had to pause and roll on the floor laughing.

Ehm... why was it funny? (this is a honest to god question, not talking back...)

Quote from Lynce :Music, style, movie edtion, "japanmania"

Not as creative as your vids, but creative vids is what we have you for

Quote from hadesko :-When I saw the vid and your nick under it, I thought that its gonna be something really good, but I was quite disappointed

Please stop lying to yourself , we both know you consider me a complete tard and noob at movie making, not to mention a complete @R$EH0LE....
and I agree on the last one...and that you should have said "Your video is bad because you are an @$$, 4/10" but lying...please...

Quote from JEP :Great vid mate!
Posted in LFSIL.

Cheers! (linky in PM?)
Downloaded the HQ vertion.
The colors look ok on everything else except the sky. Maybe its time for you to add some “aftermarket” real sky while editing

The camera jerkiness you describe is clearly spotted there at some scenes eg 2:07-2:09 or 7:02-7:04.
I had the same problem when trying to capture at 0.250 speed … I haven’t a clue what causes it but it must be something relative with view smoothing and maybe a bad mouse sensor. I am not sure.
@ Squid
Quote :
Quote from BigTime :I'd like to think I'm included!

Quote from squidhead :depends on presence of tweak in it

Dunno why but when i saw that core sign on the XF it looked so funny, remembering this discussion.
LOL, that's why I made the tweaks, and he drove them
Quote from squidhead :LOL, that's why I made the tweaks, and he drove them

LOL, I was really hoping you could use alittle more of the footage I sent you but it turned out ok. The whole track day theme didn't work how I had hoped but I liked the video myself. Maybe not your best work ever but atleast we're getting a hold on the head to head theme.
Damn I like the theme of that video, maybe if you could get a server with the tweaks applied you could run both cars at once to make it more exciting?
That was rather enjoyable, although I had forgotten what the format of the show actually was and got very confused as to what was going on

The every once in a while Squid releases a video from beneath his fishy fingers, it's always a good one!
So who's the msytery guy doing those voice overs uh-huh!?!

Ncie vid btw..
Quote from squad_e :So who's the msytery guy doing those voice overs uh-huh!?!

Ncie vid btw..

It's from the Japanese show "Best Motoring".
As expected I liked the video

It was kinda, ahhh he's sliding all the time (even with XF), damn this annoys, and than BigTime saves me

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG