The online racing simulator
LFS: Ready Or Not
(10 posts, started )
Quote from Mrlyrical :Hey guys, just made my 4th movie with Sony Vegas, and i think i improved on FPS, that was poor on my last video.

So here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1gn8DnlhY

High Quality will come later...

Oh yeah, that looks much better than the last video. Now that you've fixed your FPS problem you need work on finding good action to record... Much better this go around though.
Dj Hype In The House! :d
1. Mirror at 0:33, remove...
2. use camera smothing
3. don't roll camera after it has been shown as stationary - uncool
4. at 1:50 (RB4 drift) this is where you had to remove any smoothing and shake your camera to get a beautiful effect (like if the operator was filming off the shoulder while actively moving) it would be an improvement over your variation
5. Lower FOV on helicopter camera shots
6. at 3:11 you made a transition to a view and then the camera started moving - not smooth (bad)

massive improvement, I can see the style already...really is "lyrical"
Quote from squidhead :1. Mirror at 0:33, remove...
2. use camera smothing
3. don't roll camera after it has been shown as stationary - uncool
4. at 1:50 (RB4 drift) this is where you had to remove any smoothing and shake your camera to get a beautiful effect (like if the operator was filming off the shoulder while actively moving) it would be an improvement over your variation
5. Lower FOV on helicopter camera shots
6. at 3:11 you made a transition to a view and then the camera started moving - not smooth (bad)

massive improvement, I can see the style already...really is "lyrical"

Thnx for the feedback, it really helps, but i can't agree with point 4.
The camera IS shaking?

And how do i smoothen the camera movement?
Sometimes it's difficult with the mouse..
Quote from Mrlyrical :Thnx for the feedback, it really helps, but i can't agree with point 4.
The camera IS shaking?

And how do i smoothen the camera movement?
Sometimes it's difficult with the mouse..

point 4 - it's not shaking, it's smoothly moving around

smoothing is turned on by the slider in your Shit+U option panel on the left lower side of the screen
Quote from squidhead :point 4 - it's not shaking, it's smoothly moving around

smoothing is turned on by the slider in your Shit+U option panel on the left lower side of the screen

Yeah, i got the slider al the way to the left, or isn't that good?
Quote from Mrlyrical :Yeah, i got the slider al the way to the left, or isn't that good?

Typically speaking I have mine somewhere in the center, if not 3/4's to the right.
I added higher quality
It depends. I use all the way to the right in few clips too. But left side is definitely bad

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG