The online racing simulator
Quote from ZORER :
Or a horse, which is not a longest distance winner but it has a good place as a strong icon in human culture...

Good idea . Not good enough for a entry, just a example, hopefully somebody can take it up a level or two
Attached images
MOE.bmp
Sort of LFS style. Dont flame me, just testing styles. LFS wasn't the first logo to have font on a black layer.

One of the best so far! Looks great and stands out from the crowd.
hey aoun, what font is that you used in the one just above? "endurance" font.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PEOPLE!
Quote from aoun :Sort of LFS style. Dont flame me, just testing styles. LFS wasn't the first logo to have font on a black layer.

Best one so far mate, great job.
Keep it up, guys!
I really like the brushed metal look you've got going on on the infinity sign there mate. Very nice work!
Just a very quick mockup from me.
Attached images
moe-logo.gif
Quote from aoun :Update:

Its just like racing. Simple to get to one stage, but to make it just that tiny bit better, takes forever with heaps of skill required lol!

I just quite cant get it right.... Maybe if you could tell me what you like/dont like/want me to add/want me to get rid of. .

I like the two tone logo better . Also if you want me to try certain colours, let me know.

Two infinity signs are a bit too much imo. I think it would look better (and more practical) if you would remove the infinity sign from the lower - red bar - part of the image.
I like the quality of the image, perhaps you can come up with some different color settings (I personally prefer a contrast in the colors, For instance a darker color like black or (dark)gray and a lighter, more brighter color like red, yellow, green)
Something different from me

Nice shot, Niall.. the "of" kinda breaks the thing, though. There's no focal point because of it. I like the brush-swept infinity symbol.

There is some good talent in this thread!
Thanks

How about this?

Definitely a lot better, that! Still has a hole I feel irresistibly drawn to plug though
Thanks, again

Attached images
moe_type2_3.png
Quote from SamH :hole [...] plug [...]

On topic: Great designs all! Nice to see such a great amount of talent.
Here's another one, in case admins wish to stick with the infinity thingy.
Attached images
moe-infini.jpg
Quote from wheeler :Just a very quick mockup from me.

To me that's really the coolest and most logical integration yet of the infinity sign. Needs a bit of work on the font generally to make it a design, but whatever... nice one.
Well i was seriously bored for over 2 hours do decided to kill 30mins trying to do a logo. Isn't the best and hopeuflly it might give you guys something to laugh at.

And yes i got a little carried away with the track

If you want to use any of it (unlikely) go ahead.
Attached images
MATERS OF ENDUARNCE TRACK.png
#120 - xtm
Quote from Adam2k8 :I'm new to this forum, never played Live for Speed
But heres a logo:

i have the psd if it need to be altered

I like it, looks good and goes in line with the LFS-logo. Maybe rework the tyre pattern, its a bit too dark?
And btw, what's the font called?
Love that design, however the blue looks too dark against a black background, perhaps try a lighter colour in there.
Yeah, I actually like that quite a lot but the colors are definitely too dark.

edit: Welcome to the forum! ;]
I would try using orange and yellow, or perhaps even the same colours that are in the LFS logo.
That would be a nice integration; using the LFS colours.

The logo itself does look quite nice, too. I'm liking that a lot. Welcome to the forum, and try LFS!
I'd say in the LFS colours an ya got a winner there

Welcome Adam

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG