The online racing simulator
I guess I could post something about the MoE logo contest here but I just shut up
I found that on a mates webspace, havent had the chance to talk to him about what that is yet. But doesnt look like a "fake" to me (especialy since he is too rubbish to create that)
Holy sierra hotel india tango ...

Gentlemen (Scawen), start (phone) your engines (solicitor)!
i know that one. it was a 3d steel-box. for 10€. next time i will by it and post some screens here. ;-)
Or is that one of the games Scawen worked on before LFS?
http://www.trendverlag.de/

Can't find that game from the site though.

Edit: they are selling openoffice :rolleyes:
Quote from ACCAkut :Or is that one of the games Scawen worked on before LFS?

Definately not!

Its probably just some rubbish arcade racer, and they stole the LFS Logo and modified it a bit!

Which shows how much of an arXe they are. And i dont think they have the F1 licenses either as SONY has them (afaik). But even if they had them, they wouldnt sell it for about 10€ would they?

Unbelievable graphics
Quote from Yaamboo :http://www.trendverlag.de/

Can't find that game from the site though.

Edit: they are selling openoffice :rolleyes:

Neither can I.

I assume that Scawen and his lawyers will promptly lynch those responsible, place their heads on a stick and place those head-stick units outside the house of the nutjob who nicked the logo for the torrent site.

ACCAkut, are those stills from Xtreme Speed Racing (what Belain posted)?

As for the licence, you can rip off F1 but can't call it that. Like the FO8 and F3000, and FOX and FRenault 2.0.
Some one should PM the devs and 1'st tell them about the torrent site using the logo and still using 50% of the logo and ask them if Scawen worked on that game if not sue that game company lol.
Quote from duke_toaster :...

this pics I linked from diffrent racing games from that "publishers" website. On seems to be a sort of Colin McRae 1, one Autobahnracer style, one NFSU rip off and a F1 game. Everything you can get on that site you can get better for free.
The thing that realy goes on my nerves is that they sell such a game in a one of the biggest electronic stores in Germany. Media Markt.
OMG those screenies look awful... So which is the game Scawen worked on before?
I have that Colin McCrae game...it's copyrighted 1998 lol

I picked it up for €10 about 5 years ago lmao

And the F1 game - I'm pretty sure it's older than F1 '96, as the graphics are actually better in '96 (which I have for PS1 :nod
Attached images
cmcrally.JPG
Quote from Töki (HUN) :OMG those screenies look awful... So which is the game Scawen worked on before?

Scawen hasn't worked on ANY of them!

iirc Scawen used to work at Lionhead Studios and was part of the Black & White development.

Because Scavier have nothing to do with them, thats why i posted the pic here in the "stolen logo" thread!
Here we go. Have a look at this auction...you can't get it on their website anymore but Ebay is making it possible.
Quote from Belain :http://bunnysteffen.dat-luder.de/Bilder/LFS%20Fake.jpg

That is kinda interesting!

I might buy it, when i see it in our stores.

That can be the winner of the design contest for the LFs logo who has been inspirated a lot (too much) by this logo . As I see PC CD Rom on the picture, it may be an old game (7-8 yo max, as the price is in €...)
Quote from Flotch :That can be the winner of the design contest for the LFs logo who has been inspirated a lot (too much) by this logo . As I see PC CD Rom on the picture, it may be an old game (7-8 yo max, as the price is in €...)

... and what about that Renault R25 livery, Sherlock?
Please could someone, if they see it, buy it and see how much of a piece of turd it is, I imagine it's so crap it's vaguely funny in it's own way, like Channel Five
Quote :Non smoking and no pet home

lol, is it a personal ad, or is he selling a toy?
Quote from duke_toaster :Please could someone, if they see it, buy it and see how much of a piece of turd it is

i just had a look at the ebay auction, guess who's the highest bidder at the moment... nils "n1lyn" naujoks. so i'm pretty sure we will see some more screens soon
Quote from troy :i just had a look at the ebay auction, guess who's the highest bidder at the moment... nils "n1lyn" naujoks. so i'm pretty sure we will see some more screens soon

He won everything in LFS so he is going for something extreme now.
I read on a side about game developers that Scawen indeed worked on atleast two racing games, one was a kind of LeMans Prototyp racer, the other I don't remember.
Quote from ACCAkut :I read on a side about game developers that Scawen indeed worked on atleast two racing games, one was a kind of LeMans Prototyp racer, the other I don't remember.

Umm...(this is without googling for info) was that Total Immersion Racing...or along the lines....I think that it had Total in the name....

Torrent site stole your logo!
(135 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG