The online racing simulator
What we like about LFS...
(12 posts, started )
2nd video?
nice one..
Woo some nice actions there Love those FXRs on Blackwood, and that flying FBM on Aston
lacks some quality in camerawork...and some finesse in the editing (especially audio cuts are bad)
nice for a second movie
Not bad matey.

The ratio could've been better.
You need to keep focus on one subject, you kept going back to the FBM at the beginning, even for a second you went back to it, and continued using that same camera angle for a long time not showing .. really anything.
I did like the camera angle of the BMW skinned FBM looking at the driver watching the guy pass him on the right, but jumping back and forth between the GTRs and the FBM and all the crashes really set it off, especially the random LX6 jump in the middle where you clearly see the main car go into the wall but is cutoff first and jumps back to the GTRs or an FBM.......

Also when you use external cameras that you use, set it so that there are no G forces on it, making it a "stiff" camera, rather than budge around like it did, because that was really bad looking.

The angle on the mirror with the car in the mirror was cool, except that you cut off the door panel and could see the dash etc inside the car!

Not bad for a 2nd movie, but you really need to get a focus on one subject.
Nice, and the races looks fun and with nice overtakings, hehe.
Agree with XCNuse on most things there.

The FOV on that external shot of the FOX or FO8 or FBM or whatever it was at the beginning must have been maxed out as it really really looked skinny as. Almost like it was a motorbike width car, just looked a bit off.

The transitions in line with the music needs some sharpening, but getting there. I understand what your were trying to achieve at the beginning with the cutting to and from different scenes and the original car, but the effect gets lost as it went on too long.

Also, with the external cameras on the bumpy road, I think maybe you already had the g-forces switched off as you can clearly see the car move up and down on the bumps but the camera stays put. To be more realistic, you'd want the camera to move with the car, no?

Overall, nice effort, i give 6.5/10
Cool video m8
Not bad vide
nice video m8, i like it
lol at 1:30 when he does the 2 wheel run. i loved the video! 5 star and a nice comment plus now in favorites. 5/5 from me!

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG