The online racing simulator
Missing Forum sections
(12 posts, started )
Missing Forum sections
Well, i'm missing 2 sections in the new forum:

- Custom textures and other mods, like soundfiles etc.
There's not really a place for "LFS files" stuff like this at the moment.
It doesn't really fit into the unoffcial addons or car skins description (where it mostly was at RSC). I don't know if it needs an own forum (but i think there should be), but at least an "official" place somewhere would be nice So you would know where to look for it.

- Improvement suggestions for the forum, like this thread for example.
It doesn't fit into "Improvement suggestions", because that's for LFS itself. But it doesn't fit here either, because it isn't a bug.
Again, i don't know if it needs an own subforum, but it would be nice to have a place to post something like this.

Maybe just the forum descriptions need a little tune up.

my 2 cents
if it doesnt fit anything specific then it should go to general. of coz general is inside lfs... but some briliant mind didnt want it like that for many reasons (thats one). however the briliant minds are not necessarily heard by other brilliant minds.

you have an awesome avatar that goes so well with my 2.30am mood.
well, maybe forum improvement suggestions may fit into general (although i don't think they belong there, because it's nothing lfs related), but custom textures are definitely don't belong there.
And you can't find them, if they are older than 4 weeks...
oh, and i just saw the first happy birthday threads pop up, so i think we need an off topic forum as well...
*bump*
:bump:also my thread about a pixel car sitte is gone...
Wow 3 year bump.
lol i saw fourm missing so i didnt want to start new thread!!!
So you remembered (and more importantly found) a 3-year old thread? Nice!
Am i being flamed for something im told to do??? CANT WIN, Gesh
U ain't being flammed just saying biggest bump i've ever seen.
It was removed on account of being an advertisement for a website, especially since you would be promoted in some form or another with the link you posted, rather than the actual site. Plus that site has been linked here before

Missing Forum sections
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG