The online racing simulator
TC Traffic Cops Video
(23 posts, started )
TC Traffic Cops Video
Nice video!

If you see a red and white FXO,Thats me
I was too fast for you and they told me to slow down :P
Field of View was a tad high imo, but looks like you had fun making it ;]
I was the Black FZ5 owning everyone. A usual day at the job.
Nice vid! Funny stuff

Iono if the chat was there on purpous but maybe make sure its not next time! :P

I like it though.
I see the fun factor of the movie, but everything else needs massive improvement, starting from FPS and MPR message block to Better quality and camera positions
Great work, I love the way you laid the video out. I would rather look at average editing and good footage as apposed to something that looked good and didn't have any action. If how ever you could increase your frame rates, colors, and resolution, it would help your videos greatly.

Do you guys remember the name "Big Big Ballz" back when you have the auto x server going?
Horrible HORRIBLE "music". IMO.

With the sound muted, it was quite entertaining. Must have been a lot of fun to stage it.
horrible music, horrible editing, great vid!
Looked like a lot of fun!
Quite a bit was real life action from the servers, thats why you have text, its to show what really happens.

Also in the white COP FXO :P In the screenshots towards the end - HN57 ASH
. there's no way to block the pitting messages live.
btw, my plate is TC14 CAN or one with the candian flag in the plate.
It's kinda funny...

I think, you could've used some effect to make it out like its from a helicopter using thermal vision n stuff...

The music was kinda sad..
Zoomy, you can by pressing SHIFT + minus
I loved it, makes such a change from all the other videos we see. I honestly laughed out loud at it as well. Just brilliant!
Cool, remember, all credit goes to [TC]>Chucky< he is the master editor and filmer for this video!
Nice movie, but that RB4 that stopped infront of the road block should of kept going xD
Lol watched this a while just forgot to post.

I really liked it, i would be quite scared if some of those cops became real traffic cops and could co-ordinate something like whats shown in the video.

Good job
Quote from Psygo :Nice movie, but that RB4 that stopped infront of the road block should of kept going xD

Thats exactly what i was expecting, but "oooooh no ill have to stop" . Nice Vid m8
Lol, what a funny video right music to go with it 10/10

TC Traffic Cops Video
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG