The online racing simulator
Racing at a friends house?
(25 posts, started )
Hi,

Instead of taking my huge ass computer to my mates house, how do I race at his on his other computer using my account? Do I need to use another code?

Thanks

Mark
Just use your own account details to unlock LFS on his computer. But make sure he doesn't use your license when you're not there!
You would run through unlocks quite quickly if you were to do this often though.
Hehe, i'll never do that at my friends house big risk i reckon.
-
(PLAYLIFE) DELETED by PLAYLIFE
Quote from mrodgers :I use a clutch pedal and have absolutely no problem with clutch overheating! Thanks for Patch Y!

Some people don't have a clutch pedal. Kinda rubbin it in the face, aren't you?

Oooh, look at me , I have a clutch pedal, so I have no problems, all you poor bastards out there in third world countries, look at me...
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Some people don't have a clutch pedal. Kinda rubbin it in the face, aren't you?

Serves them right.
This thread ain't going nowhere so lemme just drop my clutch. Ahh yes now we're rolling!
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Some people don't have a clutch pedal. Kinda rubbin it in the face, aren't you?

Oooh, look at me , I have a clutch pedal, so I have no problems, all you poor bastards out there in third world countries, look at me...

I don't use a clutch pedal and I don't have any problems either.
I have a clutch pedal and it only gets into the orange when I do ricer burnouts
Quote from Resound :I don't use a clutch pedal and I don't have any problems either.

Same here, I don't see how hard it is for some people.
Quote from atlantian :wadidja say, fool?!?!

Well you wouldn't/shouldn't/couldn't know, but doing ricer maneuvers with slicks on seems to heat up the clutch...
^meh, i do burnouts after i win a race... victory dance, i use an xbox controller and have an analog clutch, no problem whatsoever
Why did we start talking about a clutch and burnouts? Seeing as how this thread was about unlocking LFS on a friends computer.
I have LFS installed on my lappy (though wont be mine much longer as I've given it away), so when it comes to playing LFS and what have you at a friends I just take my lappy over.
That's what happens when demo'ers get involved...

IDK how you play on a laptop, I get like 5 fps on my own rofl
2GB RAM
Intel Centrino Dual core 1.5GHz
but no GFX card...
#17 - th84

A lot of people were making threads crying about the clutch over heating with the new patch and about the new patch in general. I think Mike was simply making a joke of it with his sig. Im quite sure it wasnt his intention to rub it in anyones face.

BTW, OP, just be sure to lock LFS when your done at your friends house.

BTW, dougie, that avatar is priceless! lol
I've just bought a notebook.Now the fact is that LFS is unlocked on this pc with a certain code...now when im going to use the notebook,can i use the same code or i just have to make another one using an activation?Im not gonna use them at the same time online(maybe some lan games with my bro)...
You can unlock S2 with your GAME code on any pc. I'm not sure about LAN games though, I know that when online your username can only be online once...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You can unlock S2 with your GAME code on any pc. I'm not sure about LAN games though, I know that when online your username can only be online once...

Yes there can be only user connected online,but i think this restriction doesn't apply while LANning.But maybe im wrong.More important,sure about the fact that i can use the same code for both desktop and notebook?
Yea there's no problem with the dual-unlocking...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Yea there's no problem with the dual-unlocking...

Thank mate,im gonna use my notebook and hopefully LFS while at unyversity (hope their wireless net really works) then back to home at weekend and plug it on my 17" lcd.Much better...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :That's what happens when demo'ers get involved...

IDK how you play on a laptop, I get like 5 fps on my own rofl
2GB RAM
Intel Centrino Dual core 1.5GHz
but no GFX card...

I guess you answered your own question over there..
You cant really expect anything from an integrated gfx card. It can render the UI of the OS, and the pictures you see on the internet.
Quote from ToXiC10 :Hehe, i'll never do that at my friends house big risk i reckon.

When you've finished playing you can go into the Licence screen in game and re-lock it..

Just to be safe.
Quote from Fuse5 :I guess you answered your own question over there..
You cant really expect anything from an integrated gfx card. It can render the UI of the OS, and the pictures you see on the internet.

Yes, but as it's a laptop, I can't really put a gfx card in it...the one's I've seen seem to be custom made for a particular laptop...

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG