The online racing simulator
Who don't play anymore LFS ?
(55 posts, closed, started )
Hello

I have decided to buy a licence S2 but I have Buy a DFP wheel

So I don't have money anymore

So I ask if anyone can give hes account Just if he don't play anymore .

And please don't delete this post please

Thank you
Thats not allowed in the license agreement.
Quote from legoflamb :Thats not allowed in the license agreement.

I know you cant sell it..but I know you can give it away if wanted to..
But who would want to give their license away? Maybe seinfeld...
Quote from scoobyrbac :I know you cant sell it..but I know you can give it away if wanted to..

yeah your right never mind then
We never know ?

If a player don't play anymore he can give it

Or change with my steam account ( cs,cz,hl,HL²... )
Huh, how do you want peoples to tell you they don't play LFS if they don't play it anymore?

PS: Si t'as besoin d'aide avec les traductions ou quelque chose, PM-moi.
PS: Ah Salut, Tu peux leur éxpliqué que je peux echanger mon compte steam avec dedans cs,cz,hl,HL²,HL² deatchmatch contre un compte LFS S2 merci
Quote from RAM0011 :PS: Ah Salut, Tu peux leur éxpliqué que je peux echanger mon compte steam avec dedans cs,cz,hl,HL²,HL² deatchmatch contre un compte LFS S2 merci

Faudrait demander sur le forum, essaie dans la section off-topic ou quelque chose comme ça
Quote from legoflamb :Thats not allowed in the license agreement.

Iirc it's allowed, but not recommended. There is all kinds of problems in used accounts, but if you want to take the risk you are allowed to do so.
But I can't change it with my steam account
It isn't allowed, it is against your license agreement, it says never give away your license and password.

Quote from License Agreement Unlock Rules and Regulations :3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

http://www.lfs.net/?page=agreement
Yes true..

But change ?? if the user would it ?
It's directly against the rules lol there is no way of going around it.

Note that is part of the actual agreement, not security section.
Crap, lets send police at him! Who cares if someone gives his license away.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Crap, lets send police at him! Who cares if someone gives his license away.

The devs clearly lol they're the ones that made up the rules ?!
Quote from XCNuse :It's directly against the rules lol there is no way of going around it.

Note that is part of the actual agreement, not security section.

But , now we have a problem

Read my pm XCNuse

@ontopick ; RAM0011

If you wanna a free s2 , just w8 to the end of the year , allways are one user he give it away on free s2 lic , in sort Contest or a race , just w8 like me

2 year of demo user and in one Contest i win mi s2

Be patient my friend
ram your current wheel is fine. Just buy S2 and save up for a better wheel later. You don't need an expensive wheel to run good times. In fact, if you use all 900 degrees or whatever the DFP has, it will be much harder to recover from spins as I said in the other thread.
I haven't played in ages, but that doesn't mean I would give my license away (even if it was allowed).
ask your parents or something for money, lfs isnt THAT expensive.
and its REALLY worth it
It's too late I have all purchache a DFP on ebay he have send it I waiting it

End of Year no other way

I can give my steam account
RAM0011, there have be many of these kinds of threads and they always end up being locked or deleted, arguments will start, people will just be pissed off with another I want a free lisence thread (no matter what you say, this is what it is).

My advice, stop posting now or an admin should lock it
Quote from RAM0011 :It's too late I have all purchache a DFP on ebay he have send it I waiting it

End of Year no other way

I can give my steam account

Cut the BS please about not being able to raise 36€ for a license.

You live in Germany – the promised land of tanks, Cola-beers and Scooter - not some third world U.S.A-like country with a critically failing economy.

Just go and work in a Nokia factory for a few weeks.

Oh wait...
Quote from Batterypark :I haven't played in ages, but that doesn't mean I would give my license away (even if it was allowed).

Same here. I didn't have time at first then lost interest over time but I'm sure I'll be back, by which time LFS will have become the simulator.

It's nice to see people willing to trade their other licences/accounts for LFS, just shows how good it really is.
This thread is closed

(55 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG