The online racing simulator
bugatti veyron gear ratios
(41 posts, started )
Which is that "Civic looking car"?
He might have the REALLY REALLY old version of lfs .. with the tweak that doesn't have a liscense protector..

And also there was a tweak posted somewhere ( i forgot ) and i managed to get it before the devs took it off, it didn't have liscense protector.. so he might have got that to.

TO the thread, just BLEH.
I got to 719kmh in my tweaked FXR.
Quote from squidhead :I guess XCnuse is the only American who understands how a manual transmission works...

Come on you have to give us more credit than that.....

Actually maybe you don't....
Hey Atlantian. Have you ever ridden a bike? Because by using "Bugatti Veyron gear ratios" you basically just switched into high-gear on your bike - which if you remember made it pretty much impossible to move from a stop. So IDK what you're talking about, but you seriously need to ask your parents to explain what gear ratios are and how they work...
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Hey Atlantian. Have you ever ridden a bike? Because by using "Bugatti Veyron gear ratios" you basically just switched into high-gear on your bike - which if you remember made it pretty much impossible to move from a stop. So IDK what you're talking about, but you seriously need to ask your parents to explain what gear ratios are and how they work...

oh, no no no, first gear is the same, have the gear ratio distance between gears be from the good cars. as in the mapping. or pattern
Quote from chanoman315 :fxo?

the FXO is more like a mitsu Eclips or tribuion
Have you tried any Skyline ratios yet? Might shave another 13 seconds off your pb
#35 - Jakg
Quote from atlantian :the FXO is more like a mitsu Eclips or tribuion

No. Just no.

Frankly if you knocked 13 seconds of your times by doing gear ratio changes your driving must be shit-slow in the first place...
Quote from atlantian :the FXO is more like a mitsu Eclips or tribuion

So you're not using Veyron ratios at all? The distance between the ratios means NOTHING. Get out of the house, go to your nearest infact school, and ask the dim kid at the back to explain gearing to you, because I bet he knows more than you. About everything.
I'm going to try and put a W16 engine into a Mini Metro, I reckon I'll blow em away at the strip lights down town centre on a friday night cruise.
Quote from Funnybear :I'm going to try and put a W16 engine into a Mini Metro, I reckon I'll blow em away at the strip lights down town centre on a friday night cruise.

Maybe a huge 18wheeler's engine crammed into a mini cooper . We'll also put in the gears of a uh. uh. what's insanely long?
Quote from gremwood :Maybe a huge 18wheeler's engine crammed into a mini cooper . We'll also put in the gears of a uh. uh. what's insanely long?

Well, we could put a train's transmission in - which is just one gear - so that'd probably be fastest, since there's no time wasted shifting!

Are you talking about fast? When I'll attach this engine to my vehicle you'll be blueflaged before race even started!!! It has +108'000 hp.

ps. plz not tell FIA that I use such cheat in karting, maybe nobody will realize

oh, and the gearing will be from M.Schumahers bicycle
Yeah, but whilst you're still revving up for the noise test, we'll be on the podium!

bugatti veyron gear ratios
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG