The online racing simulator
bugatti veyron gear ratios
(41 posts, started )
just wondering, what is the gear ratios for the bugatti veyron??? or is that very confidential stuff....

and the p2 prodrive...
They are so secret that nobody knows them! (unless you go to the official homepage http://www.bugatti.com/ )

1st - 3.176
2nd - 2.263
3rd - 1.667
4th - 1.290
5th - 1.057
6th - 0.878
7th - 0.795
reverse - 3.579
rear intermediate - 0.710
rear axle - 3.643
front axle - 2.466
thanx, now i will have the fastest accelerating car in the demo games!

now i just want the p2 ratios... i am using LFST and the garage to try to make the p2...
What exactly are you going to do with these gear ratios?

I mean all they will do for you are just bog the car down?
They're made for the veyron and are seperated for.. the veyron, not .. anything else.
this morning, i tried using the alfa 8c gear box in the XRG and it was hella fast, the first few gears where very light, and it was blazing!

I got the ratio out of Road & Track mag

so i got the idea to use supercar/sports car gear ratios!

R35
IS-F
Alfa 8C
Impreza STI 2008(i have 2.5i)
RS200
F1 LM
Bugatti
Prodrive2...

and by the way, i visited a rallyX game where you can only have ff's it's boring as hell, you can easily stay on the path even if you gun the pedal throughout...
:doh:
You do realize that .. the GTi only puts out a certain amount of horsepower .. period lol, gear ratios will either slow it down, or make it .. what it should be.

Maybe he just had some cruddy setups to begin with :S
I guess XCnuse is the only American who understands how a manual transmission works...
well, i guess it just made the gears higher so that it would be lighter on the car...and making it accelerate faster...???

but i decided to use the 8C because R&T commented that it was the best FR they EVER driven so i guess i wanted to copy it... BTW, i was using the standard rallyX gear ratio... i guess that's crap... but the alfa lowered my BW RX lap by 13 sec.
:doh:

wow.. use a setup made for the track and you'll go even faster!

You can have multiple setups for a reason, so you can switch as you go along each track to have the perfect balance of suspension and gearing so you're at the top of your game every race.

A real car's gear ratios will only make you slower in LFS (unless you had a crappy setup to begin with), heck .. the Race_S isn't that bad!
Reading atlantian's post dropped my IQ by 10 points. Putting veyrons ratios will make you slower than the snail
#12 - MR_B
tick tick tick.......... BOOM!:bananadea
dude the veyron has 1001 hp and the GTI only like 200
where did gti come from? i was talking about the XRG
Quote from atlantian :where did gti come from? i was talking about the XRG

140bhp

What is LFST? LFS Tweak?
yes, tweak
#17 - JJ72
the gear ratio won't work right unless the tire diameter is right
...and the engine redlines at the same point and puts out the same power.
Evidence that Atlantian doesn't understand gearing, engines or acceleration
A very enjoyable thread this. A real eye opener.
Quote from Bob Smith :...and the engine redlines at the same point and puts out the same power.

LFSTweak
which makes you bye bye.
As far as I know LFSTweak is not released yet for patch Y, we have LFS Tune, but only licensed users can use it

Quote from Takumi_lfs :which makes you bye bye.

Oh yeaaaah
but seriously, dispite what y'all said, it made me faster in the RallyX races. but makes me slow on the gp track, i got beat on the straight by the civic looking car, i was driving the xrg
Did you used the LFS Tweak or not?

Can you post a screenshot of your ingame menu?

I want to see which theme colour you use.

thanks. You can also PM it to me.
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by AndroidXP

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG