The online racing simulator
Promotional Video Interfaz v. Delta by Lynce
(41 posts, started )
Quote from noob4ever :...

+1

However, the benchmark for LFS movies is this and most other krani videos. They really show what LFS is about. IMO.
After dowloading this high quality movie, the real solution is pause button or read in another thread my solution.

And about other comments, thanks and this movie is only promotional, but it depends on tastes.

If you like real comparision look this thread:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=37193

Poor effects because is first movie with Photoshop after effects .

I've been pleased for all comments.

Thanks.

Ah! from second 0:39 to 1:02 is not mine. Is GT3-Intro reversed.
Attached images
Rac fondo original.jpg
Rac fondo.jpg
Rac So original.jpg
Rac So.jpg
Quote from squidhead :just look at the editing, not at the content... and you will see why I am so impressed Cool
plus the shear effort put in it

Yeah the editing is realy impressive! thumbs up Thumbs up and as for the GT3 intro part, me<-console noob Tilt, Anyway great job Big grin
Great movie, great effects, great 'story' but crap english. Too fast and no real sense. Give us a shout if you want some translation or 'english' interpritation of what you are trying to say . . .
That was epic ! Good times are ahead if we are to see more from Lynce ! =)
This awesome video featured my awesome skin Big grin
Excellent work. Just make sure you ask a native English speaker about the text next time.
I accept my defeat regard to video Unokeva.

My next video will be delivered soon and only have one goal: To be the best video LFS of all time. I am very competitive.

Thanks for the comments.

I hope we will not disappoint you. Moreover, I am in the perfect position to do by my knowledge of Photoshop and After Photoshop effects.

Thanks for the comments.

I hope we will not disappoint you.
Next movie coming soon.

February
Quote from Lynce :My next video will be delivered soon and only have one goal: To be the best video LFS of all time. I am very competitive.

Lynce haz caso de lo que te dicen y busca alguien que hable inglés como lengua madre la próxima que vayas a meter texto en inglés en uno de tus vídeos. Lo mismo que le dije a unokeva te lo digo a ti: tienes que ponerle mucho mimo a TODO el vídeo, y eso incluye también los textos; sobre todo si pretendes que tu vídeo sea considerado "el mejor" Thumbs up
Gracias por tu consejo, MakakaZo.Thumbs up
Very Poor
Attached images
Propierties.jpg
Woah, But your video was like 100fps all the time..

Btw, Great video. Effect's almost killed my eyes. 10/10
Quote from Lynce :Very Poor

como le haces para hacer un video en tanta alta resolucion?
Coming soon
Attached images
Coming soon.jpg

Promotional Video Interfaz v. Delta by Lynce
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG