The online racing simulator
Promotional Video Interfaz v. Delta by Lynce
(41 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
Quote from Lynce :
Interfaz v. delta / February - March.

Be patient.

No worries, take your time - I'll just do some laundry in the meantime.

On a more serious note, that's a pretty epic video you got going there - had some nice elements to it.
snatching the HQ

Edit: I can't say ANYTHING about this movie...I can just watch....again.....and again....and again....and again.....
Movie of the year easily, beats anything I have ever done by hundreds of miles, creativity and inspiration meter is so far off the scale, that it's unbelievable, the quality is very good...which leads me to making this anouncement

"Unokewa doesn't make the best movies I have seen anymore, Lynce makes the best movies ever..."

Edit2: You know, that after this video, you have no right to make anything less impressive, don't you?
incredible video

best i've ever seen!!!
Very Very Very nice... Fabulous job.
#6 - Jakg
It's ok (although very little is ACTUALLY movie...), but the fact you give me 0.3 seconds to read a rubbish Engrish Translation puts me off a bit.

Still don't know WTF Interfaz v. Delta is, though.
Thank you.

It's been a while since a really enjoy watching a good LFS video. and this one...just made my day.

Tks again for the trouble of doing it.

Feel free to do one everyday...
Wow, incredible editing!
incredible.

little fast to read tho
The best by lynce gongrats man incredible job hat off
Quote from squidhead :snatching the HQ

Edit: I can't say ANYTHING about this movie...I can just watch....again.....and again....and again....and again.....
Movie of the year easily, beats anything I have ever done by hundreds of miles, creativity and inspiration meter is so far off the scale, that it's unbelievable, the quality is very good...which leads me to making this announcement

"Unokewa doesn't make the best movies I have seen anymore, Lynce makes the best movies ever..."

Edit2: You know, that after this video, you have no right to make anything less impressive, don't you?

What have you done with Squid lol

Man that was great awesome. I reckon you have a dream
Great effects and all, but I can't read 100 words a second!!!!!

kinda ruined the movie that the words stayed up for really.. less than even a full second on the longer sentences!
Quote from Jakg :
Still don't know WTF Interfaz v. Delta is, though.

Interface Delta... the name of the project he is doing

i really liked that movie...
Very nice Finally something different.
Quote from XCNuse :Great effects and all, but I can't read 100 words a second!!!!!

kinda ruined the movie that the words stayed up for really.. less than even a full second on the longer sentences!

+1

But apart from that it's a good movie. Indeed. Gj.
im Speechless, .. omg.
You.... y.. you kic...kickd Squids rear by far !

Absolutly amazing job!!!! this kickd me of the chair dude. you really workd that out , how long did it take?
Wowwwww..............:jawdrop:
Impressive video.
Not the best though because it does not contain much in game directing of moving car scenes, showing e.g. racing, so I can’t really compare this video with Unocaeva’s vids or anything similar.

The engine internals rendered scenes are super uber … sexy! If it's you the one that made them, then sure you have got some talent and proper skills.

The messages especially close to end disappear way too fast and no, the solution is not a forum post because a promo video has to be easily understandable, not only by forum members.

Great work overall
Quote from kaynd :Not the best though because it does not contain much in game directing of moving car scenes, showing e.g. racing,

just look at the editing, not at the content... and you will see why I am so impressed
plus the shear effort put in it
WoW, that's a superb movie Lynce, never seen better video than this.
I almost gave up look at the movie section, BUT WOW!

phew.... phew.... phew.... although one thing did not happen. Batman did not appear just had the image of the comics infront of my eyes while watching this. It is fantastic. But i must say... I was impressed of the first few seconds, when this zoom into the Raceabout began, and then these scenes of the GranTourismo4-Intro appeared i thought "that was it now, everything else will be bad", but then it shocked me and became good. Some of the slogans, i could not read, because they disappeared too early.

On my mind a 98/100 rating.
Justo WOW

9/10 , only the text show to fast

-------------------

Exelente lynce

La verdad que impresionante tu video
its a beautiful presentation but i think im on the other side of impression with this.

Yes its a very nice presentation, but it cant quite be said that its a movie.. because theres more effects.. text.. external stuff than Live For Speed itself.

Don't get me wrong, i like it, its great skill he has..

but to me the benchmark of videos on lfs is still

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_smVd5fahg

but i have the original from couple yrs back

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG