The online racing simulator
GTA 4 and Dynasty Warriors 6
(21 posts, started )
Both games I'm buying. 1 question: are they going to be Xbox LIVE?Both pics say yes,people say yes AND no...
i think GTA yes... if SA has.. this ones needs to
#3 - kirmy
one of the trailers for the game said gta would have live, so it almost certainly does, not to sure about dynasty warriors thouhg, not my cup of tea
edit.: ups, wrong topic
What do you mean by "have Live"? 360 games are all Live-enabled these days. They need patches and most of them are set up to have DLC at a later date.
Even if they don't have multiplayer, I'd be really surprised not to see Live support on any new title.
#6 - MR_B
Do you rekon there will be multiplayer support for this new GTA? Or will we still have to rely on the fantastic little app of MTA?
They've not been giving out much info about GTA4, but they have confirmed it has 16-player multiplayer games. They also said they want to do something more interesting than just standard Deathmatch, so there you go
I expect we will see something much better than the likes on Saints Row in terms of online play. I new police evasion system would open up the possibility of police chases. You could have marked man missions, where you have to find and kill one guy while everyone else chases them. Pretty much any standard FPS multiplayer missions would fit, and some wacky GTA style races. I can't wait for GTA4, it sounds like it is going to be epic, possibly an IGN 10 out of 10 I rekon, which is quite rare.
#9 - MR_B
Who wants death match? When you can have Hay!
I'm dying to play GTA4, i know i won't be able to purchase it, but of course my cousin will and all we do at his house is play Xbox. The cars look even more ripped off than ever. Non-stop GTA4 FTW!

Once i went to his house for a week, he was only 10% through GTA:SA but i got him to 85% in a week. And then we noticed the disk was glitched and we couldn't finish one of the last missions.
I would realy be happy if they made the cars fully distructable without exploding, so you can total a car to the point of being undrivable but it doesn't just randomly catch fire and go boom.
GTA, definitely!
Quote from DragonCommando :I would realy be happy if they made the cars fully distructable without exploding, so you can total a car to the point of being undrivable but it doesn't just randomly catch fire and go boom.

Ah but then you wouldn't have to bail out at full speed and watch it fly off a grass bank and explode in midair taking a cop car with it. This GTA is going to be more gritty and realistic apparently, so maybe the cars can be destroyed without blowing up.
#14 - MR_B
Realistic hey... I quite fancy crashing a car and injuring myself in the process... He never puts a seatbelt on, but is never injured...
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Ah but then you wouldn't have to bail out at full speed and watch it fly off a grass bank and explode in midair taking a cop car with it. This GTA is going to be more gritty and realistic apparently, so maybe the cars can be destroyed without blowing up.

In one of the trailers, there is one part where a cop car flys front first into a 18-wheeler. You can see all the front deform and crumple. Im hoping that it was in-game shots (it looked like it), as im fed up with previous GTA's where every car gets damaged the same.

Oh, and a question. Im planning on getting this for my PC and PS3. I know its coming out on PS3 & Xbox, yet on "Gamer TV", it said Xbox & PS3 yet no PC, and yet in GAME, it said it was available on PC, PS3 & Xbox. Can anyone comfirm what platforms its coming out on?
i should be getting both games hopefully, if ive got any money left >.<
It usually takes about 6 months for the PC version to come out. Personally I would stick with the 360 version because it will get exclusive DLC content that Microsoft paid like $50 million to get.
Whats DLC content?

I would like to get an xbox, and might be getting one in the future, but it depends whether my damn car keeps on making me spend cash...
DLC = DownLoad Content
Technically I should of posted DL content or just DLC. Downloadable Content, which will include a lot of extra missions, basically its GTA4: Stories, but without having to buy a whole new game each time they update it. Just think of this too, if the PS3 wasn't so crap and hard to code games for, then we would all have been playing GTA4 since November. The only reason the 360 release was delayed was because they had problems with the PS3 version. I suppose the game will be a bit more tidy now though, and we won't have to download many patches.
meh , theres hundreds of reasons for missed deadlines but dont forget , the more you wait the better it is cause rockstar sure do make grea games...

as for dynasty warriors , it should be live.... notthat id play it anymore cause its just boring now

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG