The online racing simulator
Why am i pissed off!!!!
(19 posts, closed, started )
Why am i pissed off!!!!
Im pissed off because i do what im told to do and then the ****ing lfs community has to **** around and now i cant twin with anybody because they made it were its lags all the time and everyone just keeps going through the ****ing ground. Thats why im so ****ing pissed off. Also on making a server isnt easy. Its only easy when you are use to doing it so dont tell me its so god damn easy when its not. Also can we get any better serveice for help i mean i have to call people that i now in real life to get some ****ing info on how to do things. Better service for noobs would be nice but then again 500 servers sucks at customer service. God Damn. I have been doing very good at not saying anything for the past 1 1/2 years but now im just so ****ing pissed off at 500 servers. I payed 20$ for a server and i got not a little god ****ing damn thing out of it. So **** you 500 servers and dont give me your address because i will **** you guys up. Prove to me that your not some crappy company like many of them out there. So far iv seen nothing but bullshit. Good bye. No replys please.
Jesus

Coupla things:

(a) sucks to be you
(b) don't threaten people here, even if you do hate them with a blinding passion (which you obviously do)
(c) don't expect anyone to give two shits about what you're blubbering about unless you can articulate in freakin English
(d) toughen the **** up
(e) got a problem with 500? Bitch at them and read (c) again. Then (d), then (f).
(f) STFU n00b
(g) wait for the lock
Quote from tauntdevil666 :Im pissed off because i do what im told to do and then the ****ing lfs community has to **** around and now i cant twin with anybody because they made it were its lags all the time and everyone just keeps going through the ****ing ground. Thats why im so ****ing pissed off. Also on making a server isnt easy. Its only easy when you are use to doing it so dont tell me its so god damn easy when its not. Also can we get any better serveice for help i mean i have to call people that i now in real life to get some ****ing info on how to do things. Better service for noobs would be nice but then again 500 servers sucks at customer service. God Damn. I have been doing very good at not saying anything for the past 1 1/2 years but now im just so ****ing pissed off at 500 servers. I payed 20$ for a server and i got not a little god ****ing damn thing out of it. So **** you 500 servers and dont give me your address because i will **** you guys up. Prove to me that your not some crappy company like many of them out there. So far iv seen nothing but bullshit. Good bye. No replys please.

N00B
Quote from Hankstar :Jesus

Coupla things:

(a) sucks to be you
(b) don't threaten people here, even if you do hate them with a blinding passion (which you obviously do)
(c) don't expect anyone to give two shits about what you're blubbering about unless you can articulate in freakin English
(d) toughen the **** up
(e) got a problem with 500? Bitch at them and read (c) again. Then (d), then (f).
(f) STFU n00b
(g) wait for the lock

Yeah, that.

LOL you said Jesus.
Uh... what does this have to do with LFS? You've got a problem with 500 Servers.
Quote from tauntdevil666 :Im pissed off because i do what im told to do and then the ****ing lfs community has to **** around and now i cant twin with anybody because they made it were its lags all the time and everyone just keeps going through the ****ing ground. Thats why im so ****ing pissed off. Also on making a server isnt easy. Its only easy when you are use to doing it so dont tell me its so god damn easy when its not. Also can we get any better serveice for help i mean i have to call people that i now in real life to get some ****ing info on how to do things. Better service for noobs would be nice but then again 500 servers sucks at customer service. God Damn. I have been doing very good at not saying anything for the past 1 1/2 years but now im just so ****ing pissed off at 500 servers. I payed 20$ for a server and i got not a little god ****ing damn thing out of it. So **** you 500 servers and dont give me your address because i will **** you guys up. Prove to me that your not some crappy company like many of them out there. So far iv seen nothing but bullshit. Good bye. No replys please.

Professional attention seeker?
#8 - MR_B

"Life sucks, get a ****ing helmet!"

There are 1,000,001 reasons why that post suggests that you are the idiot and not the rest of the world. Here are but a few:

1. So, uh, it's either you're a complete idiot - or the rest of the LFS community is a collective slime of stupidity. The odds are TOTALLY in your favor.

2. I've found that use of curse words is directly proportional to the stupidity of the person using them.

3. I've never had to call anyone to get help. This forum has served me well in thoroughly answering any and all questions I've ever had. If you actually needed to call someone to get help, you either didn't look hard enough on the forum, or didn't realize that the whole point of this forum is you can ASK the question YOURSELF and get answers within, usually, minutes.

4. Directly threatening people online is simply childish, and only adds to the impression of complete lack of intelligence that we get from reading this post.

5. LFS doesn't have to PROVE anything to you. The fact of the matter is that it has ALREADY proven that it is not a "crappy company" so regardless of what you believe, you are mistaken.

6. If you've seen nothing but bullshit for 1.5 years, you must really, REALLY be doing something wrong. The only thing I can compare that to is standing in front of a Ferrari and STARING from 1" away at the one bird dropping on the whole car for 15 minutes and then turning around and saying "this is complete bullshit." You've obviously missed EVERYTHING.

7. No replies? Hmmm... if you didn't want replies you wouldn't have posted this. If you really believe the LFS community is as corrupt and decrepit as you describe, I doubt you'd think that this post would possibly make a difference. No - you DO want replies.

8. What in the hell happened to get so so incredibly angry all of a sudden. This post was definitely a spur-of-the-moment thing, considering the consistent use of curse words and the poor grammar. So what was it?! PRAY TELL.

Oh, and by the way, the correct title for this thread would either be "Why am I pissed off?????" or "Why I am pissed off!!!!!"
And while we're on the subject, learn the whole 'your' vs. 'you're' thing please.
The words, Anger, and Management spring to mind.
I am really struggling in choosing between THIS and THIS
Quote from pine-fin :"Life sucks, get a ****ing helmet!"

Hi Dennis. How's the smoking going?

Quote from tauntdevil665.48321 in a previous post :i have been trying to start up a host for 1 1/2 years now and still havent been able to

The mental image of someone trying 24/7 to start a host for 547 days and every single time saying "drats! failed again!" is rather amusing.
I could pick holes in the guys argument, but would rather vent my emotions through the medium of the web.

I'm peed of because I have just stepped on an upside down plug.....WITH NO SHOES/TRAINERS ON. The agony is unbareable dear God when will it end.
I've done that, you think it hurts now?, oh just you wait LOL
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Professional attention seeker?

With that username it wouldn't surprise me.

Here's the thing though. 10 posts, and one of them is this post of utter yak-crap. Seems to me he can't have asked for all that much help really.
Since the vast (and I mean vast) majority of people who set up a server either have no problems with it, or get their problems worked out by messaging or email, I suggest that it is you sir who have the problem. One of many.

I'd also assume that your issue with lag, if nobody else is having a problem, would be your issue rather than the server. Unless you got really unlucky and your server is having an issue. Even if that was the case, have you never experienced technical problems? You're either very lucky, very young, or dumb as a f*cking housebrick. Bets on that one please.

And "no replies"? Sorry my friend, but WTF is the point in posting on a public forum if you don't want anyone to reply? Are you worried your point is about to be flamed? Are you so arrogant you think there's nothing you can possibly learn or that you can't possibly be wrong?

I suggest you either seek help (professional or server-related) or go back to the stone you crawled out of, leaving the forum and the world free for people who actually deserve to be in it.
Have you considered the possibility that you might be suffering from psychopathia, psychosis, and an O.C.D. related to swearing?
Closing thread, to avoid more reported post notifications.

The first post is not the way to start a thread.
This thread is closed

Why am i pissed off!!!!
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG