The online racing simulator
LFS Traffic lights for Cruise mod
(9 posts, started )
I was thinking to maybe add traffic lights objects into some maps like South City and other tracks. I know that there are ligths in South City however it would be better to make them animated with some perioud like traffic lights so they would flash like normal road traffic lights. I think it would be really interesting and intertaining. Post what you think

Cheers db JTuned
sorry for the wrong section :S
I don't think its possible without insim.
LOL this is so funny I dreamed about this on the 23rd and then what ya know a thread about it LOL!
Sounds fair enough. Im sure some people are gunna come here posting its a RACING sim not a cruise.. but meh
It would be pretty good. Can probably be done with insim in a virtual light though.
Good idea xD
Actually, thinking about it, it could be done, using insim, and the button system.
+/-1 here

+1 cos it'd be a good exercise in coding/add something to the cruise servers.

But -1 because you'd get the LFS racing nazis coming in and screaming 'zOMG!11111111111111111111oneoneoneone LFS IS A RACING SIM!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111'

So...in total +/- 0 here

DK
Lol has anyone yet made LED traffic light textures?
#9 - jur
well, i've coded my own cruise insim and i have traffic lights in it. i only use lfs buttons and letters R Y G that stand for Red Yellow and Green. when a light turns on, the letter is colored in appropriate color. first time i hear about textures. how do you use custom textures via insim?

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG