The online racing simulator
meep!
(38 posts, closed, started )
meep!
(Ok, I'm bored and Niko suggested this...)

meep

Question...Should I buy a good quality wheel for £50 or a cheap and used one for £20?
Quality wheel for £50
Thanks

Now I just have to wait till I get back from skiing (and if I can still use all 4 limbs...damn lacrosse practice)

DK
Better idea...continue saving for a bit longer and get a G25 instead.
Here's a question, want something that will last more than a week or no? if not, then go for the quality.
DFP or G25 only.
meep meep!
Quote from LFSn00b :wtf... I suggested nothing?

Anyways; meep? meep meeep mep meeeep! meeep. meep? meeeeeeeeeep meep meeeeep meep meeep meepmeep meep.

MEEP?!!? Meep meep meeeep MeEp meep meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Boppity bop.

*runs for cover*
meeping meep meepers meep

DK
Quote from LFSn00b :MEEP! meep meep me-epity meeping meep

Meep? Meepy meepy meep... meep me-epity :ices_rofl
meeep meep mop meep >.<

Getting my spam in
Don`t buy G25, it`s overpriced and it ain`t really that good. Yes, I have tested it, the electro store where I live have a rig where you can test it, various games.

I would go for something like logitech driving force Pro. Or, just buy a cheap one, I mean, for like 3 cheap wheels you can get one G25, and they do last some, the last cheap wheel I bough (Saitek R440) lasted two years with many hours playing each day.
Quote from The Very End :Don`t buy G25, it`s overpriced and it ain`t really that good. Yes, I have tested it, the electro store where I live have a rig where you can test it, various games.

I would go for something like logitech driving force Pro. Or, just buy a cheap one, I mean, for like 3 cheap wheels you can get one G25, and they do last some, the last cheap wheel I bough (Saitek R440) lasted two years with many hours playing each day.

Actually, I will disagree with that statement. G25 is quite pricey yes but in terms of the quality that you get it is worth it. The wheel, forcefeedback, pedals are great. The gear shifter isn't that bad as others make out, it is still quite solid and does its job well. I have had my g25 for over a week now and I am loving it. The only thing the g25 could do with is more buttons on the wheel but that doesn't bother me. One of the plus points for me is the pedals, great solid metal a definitive step from those Momo racing pedals that had all sorts of issues with them.

/sorry just had to disagree there/

ohh.... and meeep meeeeeep meep!
It`s allowed to disagree

Meep Meeeep!
Meep?
Mup
Peem!
who is meep? why meep? what is meep? meep meep meep?
Its a horn :P anyways.......

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP MEEP!!!!!! meep meeeeeeeeeeeep:heyjoe67_ :auto: :bewarespa :eclipseeh :heyjoe67_
~cobra
Quote from Takumi_lfs :who is meep? why meep? what is meep? meep meep meep?

The Dutch are easily fooled and misguided..

htmedp
Stop using our language then.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
4d 45 45 50

This thread is closed

meep!
(38 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG