The online racing simulator
Team skin
(22 posts, started )
Team skin
i need black,green team skin for all cars but i dont have any inspiration to make it.Help me please
how much are you willing to pay for the work?
Quote from teaz-R :how much are you willing to pay for the work?

Why do u always ask that do you skin for a living?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Why do u always ask that do you skin for a living?

One off skins for fun or one off requests ok but work it out.

1 quality skin take a minimum of 4 hours.
4 hours x 19 cars = 76 hours minimum skinning time or the same amount the average person works in 2 weeks.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Why do u always ask that do you skin for a living?

You'll understand when you've put some real effort in them..
Quote from teaz-R :You'll understand when you've put some real effort in them..

All we can say to this is:

Pwnt
Quote from Greboth :One off skins for fun or one off requests ok but work it out.

1 quality skin take a minimum of 4 hours.
4 hours x 19 cars = 76 hours minimum skinning time or the same amount the average person works in 2 weeks.

Going to start wrking with my tablet wish me luck

i can symphosise with it but il stil wont ask money but at smnae time i wil only ask money if they realy have it

wich mean making skins for like this big worldfamous team
(core racing) (speedcore) (ORT orange racing team dutch team btw
i need just skin from 1 car and a team skinner
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Going to start wrking with my tablet wish me luck

i can symphosise with it but il stil wont ask money but at smnae time i wil only ask money if they realy have it

wich mean making skins for like this big worldfamous team
(core racing) (speedcore) (ORT orange racing team dutch team btw

1. Spelling. Get an english spell checker for firefox.Should be installed by default. turn it on. Not only it will help you learn english, it will improve your spelling. That is unless you have IQ of a sock.

Quote from DU-racer :i need just skin from 1 car and a team skinner

In croatian because this guy's english is bad:
Šta ti hočeš? Ak misliš da če ti netko ovdje mukte napravit 19 skinova, zaboravi. Da bi se napravio pošten skin, treba između 3 sata do tjedan dana. A kad znaš to, onda ti je valjda jasno da se nitko pametan neće zajebavat sa skinovima ako mu se ne plati, pogotovo ako taj zna zanat kako spada, osim ako si taj ne radi skin iz gušta,ili je to samo jedan skin za jedan auto. A skin za 1 auto nepaše na sve, tako da.....
Bolje ti je uzet photoshop ili The Gimp odnekud, proučit malo tutoriale, pogledat na neke stranice sa slikama trkačih auta za inspiraciju pa si napravit sam.
Quote from Thunderhead :1. Spelling. Get an english spell checker for firefox.Should be installed by default. turn it on. Not only it will help you learn english, it will improve your spelling. That is unless you have IQ of a sock.

he is very good at english but his typing is just a bit messy..
on msn when he talkes dutch to me he types the same way as here..
not always understandable but you can read it!
so dont call him having an IQ of a sock plz, couse i dont see the fun in it
Quote from schwantz34 :he is very good at english but his typing is just a bit messy..
on msn when he talkes dutch to me he types the same way as here..
not always understandable but you can read it!
so dont call him having an IQ of a sock plz, couse i dont see the fun in it

Havent seen the smiley? Obviously you have not.

And if you have problem with typing....type slower, nobody's chasing you.
Quote from Thunderhead :Havent seen the smiley? Obviously you have not.

And if you have problem with typing....type slower, nobody's chasing you.

i automaticly typ fast
cant type slow i hate slow, i hate everything that goed slow, and i hate everybody that calls me slow
Typing correctly and using proper grammar doesn't only help you get understood, but also shows respect towards the people the message is to.
Quote from teaz-R :Typing correctly and using proper grammar doesn't only help you get understood, but also shows respect towards the people the message is to.

+1 milion.
LoL Thunderhead, that explains me the "Desanka Shakich" post.

On topic: If you are looking for a team skin pack, it is probably the best way to recruit somebody with skinning skillz, and make him do it. Although people here are mostly nice and willing to help, very few will indeed be willing to make a whole skin pack, bcz it is a big pile of work.
Quote from PwrSlave :LoL Thunderhead, that explains me the "Desanka Shakich" post.

On topic: If you are looking for a team skin pack, it is probably the best way to recruit somebody with skinning skillz, and make him do it. Although people here are mostly nice and willing to help, very few will indeed be willing to make a whole skin pack, bcz it is a big pile of work.

For serious team skins yes people wil ask money

Im verry sure that the Core racing team skinnsers aint doing it for free

Like no way those skins are way to pro to be free

@ Thunderhead were can i get it any links never actualy knew it excisted( i know i should be more up to date )
Quote from Chrisuu01 :For serious team skins yes people wil ask money

Im verry sure that the Core racing team skinnsers aint doing it for free

Like no way those skins are way to pro to be free

@ Thunderhead were can i get it any links never actualy knew it excisted( i know i should be more up to date )

WEll, it depends on the person who is skinning for his team. Beeing pro or not, it depends on what you are willing to do for the team you are in.
i found team skinner and now i need just 1 skin
Quote from Thunderhead :1. Spelling. Get an english spell checker for firefox.Should be installed by default. turn it on. Not only it will help you learn english, it will improve your spelling. That is unless you have IQ of a sock.

In croatian because this guy's english is bad:
Šta ti hočeš? Ak misliš da če ti netko ovdje mukte napravit 19 skinova, zaboravi. Da bi se napravio pošten skin, treba između 3 sata do tjedan dana. A kad znaš to, onda ti je valjda jasno da se nitko pametan neće zajebavat sa skinovima ako mu se ne plati, pogotovo ako taj zna zanat kako spada, osim ako si taj ne radi skin iz gušta,ili je to samo jedan skin za jedan auto. A skin za 1 auto nepaše na sve, tako da.....
Bolje ti je uzet photoshop ili The Gimp odnekud, proučit malo tutoriale, pogledat na neke stranice sa slikama trkačih auta za inspiraciju pa si napravit sam.

In Croatian:
Slažem se a vec imamo nekolka timska skinera zasto onda trazis druge
To skin for core racing or a team like that would be an honor, not a pain.

I doubt the skin caoz did was paid for
Quote from HellBoy99 :To skin for core racing or a team like that would be an honor, not a pain.

I doubt the skin caoz did was paid for

My mentality really if a big team like that is using your skin in huge races like in masters of endurance, how cool would it be to see a team like that blasting around in your skin on live stream :P need to skin more and get good at it...

Team skin
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG