The online racing simulator
RIP Heath Ledger :(
(71 posts, started )
Quote from deggis :This thread became quite gay now.

True, enough about this already...
Boris, that was what's called a back-handed apology "OK, being gay's not a disease but it still aint normal". Um, you're forgiven? 50% anyway. But please trust me, "gay" is normal. It's as normal for gay people as being straight is for straight people!

Let's turn this back on-topic anyway. I foresee we're not gonna get anywhere having a rational discussion.

But before we do: you're right, Kev. Homosexuality isn't anywhere near as wierd as religion (any religion - don't want anyone to feel picked on). Religious belief is a choice. Lord knows why you'd choose to live by some millenia-old magic story when reality's so much more fascinating, but hey - live and let live
The story doesn't have to be that old. Look at Mormons - their church is based on a magic story that's only 200 years old.

I think if you lived in an appropriately rural, small-minded community with only occasional links to the outside world, and you were a bit charismatic, you could still start your own religion today. Of course they call them cults now, but what's in a name.
Ah, those wacky Mormons Mormonology was built by a fraud on an existing ancient myth but I get what you mean. L Ron Hubbard, Sci-o Prime himself, famously said that the best way to make a million dollars was to start one's own religion. Well, guess which bloke rhyming with "cupboard" died filthy rich after doing just that? It seems that his fellow Sci-os have their irony chips removed by those little psi-meter thingies during indoctrination

Shit, we're still off-topic. I mean, "yay" =]
R.i.p?
________
Lumina apv
Another one bites the dust... Being a star isn't easy, me thinks.

A shame, I really enjoyed his acting in The Patriot, he was a very genuine and talented actor - compared to a lot of the other Hollywood actors.

Rest in peace...
Christ, he was only 1 year older than me! Rest in Peace.
From his movies I´ve only seen "10 things I hate about you". Now I don´t usually like the cheesy american teen comedys like "American Pie" or "Road Trip" but I enjoyed that one. Seemed like a nice guy and a good actor. Rest in peace.
To be honest, it feels like I don't care at all. I've never seen any of his movies either.

Quote from Boris Lozac :Should we, straight people go on the streats and make "Straight" parades? If someones gay than so be it, but don't rub your disease on my face with your parades and stuff..

I agree.
gutted when i heard about this....lord's of dogtown is one of my favorite films, he was the dogs nuts in that!
My girlfriend's been a huge fan since she saw 10 Things back in the day, so she was in tears when we stumbled onto the news reports last night. I've admired his acting ability since I saw some of his more serious roles too. Makes me wish I had been able to make the Dark Knight extras sessions after all - I won't get to meet him now.

After barely missing an Oscar at such a young age, his is definitely a talent which will be missed. And of course leaving a 2 year old daughter behind just makes it worse.
Quote from Boris Lozac :
And yes, it IS being promoted like something cool and natural through movies and other media.. It's NOT cool, it's a disease.

Hi. You're a moron. End of OT.

Forum relevant fact: Heath's father is a racing driver:

Quote :Kim Ledger.
Kim also has an impressive racing career spanning back to age 21 in 1971.
Kim competed at many events in Asia with Dick Ward producing impressive wins through the 70's and 80's.
In 1978 Kim took out the state Speedcar championships and was well known for his 3 car Mobil/Rotomotion Racing Team in the 80's.
At Barbagallo, Kim, Kerry and Matt shared drives in the immaculate blue RX7's with Kim finishing 2nd in the street car championship in 2005 and 2006.
In 2006 Kim co/purchased an EVO6 which he competed in Gymkhanas and Sunday events at MC Motorsports.
Kim also regularly competes in tarmac rally with Matt Cherry and after getting a taste for this form of racing, has competed in Targa West with co-driver Lisa Dunkerton with a vision to do Targa Tasmania in the near future.

:tombstone Heath Ledger....... one of my favourite actors. He was great in 'The Brothers Grimm' and 'A Knights Tale'...

/me now goes into a corner and cries :weeping::sadbanana
R.I.P
He was an fantastic actor.
I normally don't condone chemical weapons usage, but if someone napalmed those stone-age, retarded, inbred, six-fingered WBC psychopaths I'd give them a ****ing medal. There just aren't enough insulting words of four letters or more that can adequately describe how much I loathe those halfwits and nowhere near enough time for me to even begin to express how ashamed I am that they're (apparently) the same species as me, or how much I'd like to strangle them all with their own intestines.
You see the Louis Theroux special where he spent a weekend with them?
No, sounds interesting! I saw The Chaser boys have a chat with them though
Keith Allen did a documentary about them last year as well.

These people disgust me to the core. All they spread is hatred and lies, and poison the minds of their own children. They're nothing but facists. And that old fella, the leader of the pack, deserves to be shot in the face. If there really is a hell, then he is surely going there, no doubt.

Oh, and Heath Ledger, didn't know who he was until someone mentioned he was in "A Knights Tale", good film that, real shame about his passing. Young lad with talent, it's sad if it was suicide when it seemed he had so much going for him. And if it was an accidental overdose, then i guess that's yet more evidence of the dangers of drugs, whether legal or not !
My theory on Homosexuals:

As long as I don't get anything jammed in my arse, they can do anything they please.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :My theory on Homosexuals:

As long as I don't get anything jammed in my arse, they can do anything they please.

Eloquent as always :up: You see, thing about gay people is, they don't hit on people who aren't gay so I think you're quite safe. How about that eh? One learns something new every day.

RIP Heath Ledger :(
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG