24h Gratz
(43 posts, started )
24h Gratz
Gratz to all teams!!!!
great race - how do i get into the sweepstake?? - GW Nfaculty
Well done n!Faculty, good race!
Great Job MoE, as always!
Congratulations all
Gratz to n!faculty and to Core Racing, good job to all teams, was fun to monitor the race, GJ Mika too ^^
Gratzz!!!!!!!!
#8 - need
Congrats to everyone on a good race.
Congratulations to all teams ! Especially n!faculty and F1RST Racing ! Very good performance from Mercury !
Congrats to all racers and to all admins ,nice race ,nice work ,nice weekend.
Thanks
GT2

Congratulations to CoRe for the victory..good job
Grats to ORT whos done a great job, practicing hard on our server and getting podium at the end...

As for my own team, i have to extend a huge appology for the crappy mistakes i did that cost us the race( we were 3 laps up and i wrecked it all in 1 stint)

You guys have done an awesome job in preparing for this race and you didnt deserve the end result so i publicly say to you all that i am sorry...
congratulations to all LFS freaks that raced at night!.. and to n!Faculty and CoRe racing!
congratulations to all!
Especially n!faculty

Been monitoring the race on and off since the start, and it was awesome

Some crashes happened as well, due to the lack of concentration. ( saw a wipe out in the long left-hander)

And too bad about the crash messing up things...
Quote from NorwegianViper :GT2

Congratulations to CoRe for the victory..good job
Grats to ORT whos done a great job, practicing hard on our server and getting podium at the end...

As for my own team, i have to extend a huge appology for the crappy mistakes i did that cost us the race( we were 3 laps up and i wrecked it all in 1 stint)

You guys have done an awesome job in preparing for this race and you didnt deserve the end result so i publicly say to you all that i am sorry...

Thanks very much, Viper.

We really didn't have the pace to match you, but endurance racing is all about never giving up and being in a position to capitalize when it counts, so I guess we did that ok.

Was a fantastic race, tons of heart-pounding moments. I think I'll remember that battle between Bio and Forbin for a long long time.
Gongrats !
Congrats to n!faculty, and all the other teams participated in this fantastic event.

Regards, Infinity Skills
And congrats from CoRe to n!Faculty and thanks to all GT1 teams for their very friendly driving overall.
Congratulations to Core Racing GT2 and n!faculty Racing

and to everyone else who finished
Congratulations to all teams !
Congratulations to ALL teams! it was a very exciting race,i never had such long race in my life.As well i made mistakes,sorry to those i had crash with..
Good luck in the season!

regards, LFSLA
Jól mentél Mustang!
well, it was my first endurance race and it was very, very hard, but i will never forget every lap that i made, really fun
I wish to thank to all drivers for the fairplay
Grt job by the administracion to
Grts to the winners to
Congratulations to all the drivers, admins, commentators, sponsors, skinners and everyone involved behind the scenes. Another great MOE epic 24hr race

SD.
Great job to SpeedCore in their first(?) enduro event. A brilliant start and a very respectable finish!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Thanks very much, Viper.

We really didn't have the pace to match you, but endurance racing is all about never giving up and being in a position to capitalize when it counts, so I guess we did that ok.

Was a fantastic race, tons of heart-pounding moments. I think I'll remember that battle between Bio and Forbin for a long long time.

That battle made my hair stand on end
Wonder if it would be possible to get a replay of that segment from the stream?

24h Gratz
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG