The online racing simulator
Quote from Dominic-V :Lap number 34

My car (26), was hit in the back by car number 20. Here is the replay http://www.mediafire.com/?4mzna1cmgp3

GT1 Car #20 drafted up on GT2 car #26. #26 held its line and was hit by #20, who tried to duck out to make the pass too late. This resulted in damage and lost time for #26.

Car #20 has been issued DT which has to be completed within 3 laps.
#04 Intentionally cutting chicane & not controlling a damaged car, lap 173

Flat tyre and no fuel, rather than slow down for the chicane and not be able to reach the pitlane, decided it best to disregard other peoples safety and plough straight through the chicane graveltrap at the end of the lap. Not having the fuel to make it to the pitlane shouldnt be an acceptable reason to drive straight through a chicane, nor is using surrounding cars as an excuse, If you cant slow down safely enough, maybe you shouldnt be going so fast in the first place?? If your not in control of your car, damaged or otherwise, and you brake a rule, why isnt that your own fault?

Should have been dealt with automatically IMO, but Appie said bring it up here.

Replay being uploaded atm

http://w14.easy-share.com/15454531.html
Quote from PaulC2K :#04 Intentionally cutting chicane & not controlling a damaged car, lap 173

Flat tyre and no fuel, rather than slow down for the chicane and not be able to reach the pitlane, decided it best to disregard other peoples safety and plough straight through the chicane graveltrap at the end of the lap. Not having the fuel to make it to the pitlane shouldnt be an acceptable reason to drive straight through a chicane, nor is using surrounding cars as an excuse, If you cant slow down safely enough, maybe you shouldnt be going so fast in the first place?? If your not in control of your car, damaged or otherwise, and you brake a rule, why isnt that your own fault?

Where do you get the knowledge of an empty fuel tank from.. it wasnt empty by far! He had a flat tyre in lap 24 and started with 100% fuel, there was still 7-8% left. The reason for no RPM during the pitstop was simply because he turned the ignition off during the stop, to save a bit of fuel and thus shortening the pitstop time.
Ploughing through the last chicane therefore wasn't necessary in order to make it to the box, nor was it intentional.

Stephan's explanation is as follows: "the rest of the lap the car seemed quite controllable so I didnt see any problem in hitting the chicane with that speed. When the car didnt turn in, but just went straight on I thought the only way to prevent a hazardous situation (spin causing the people right behind me problems) I saw no other way then driving through that chicane."

I don't understand why you think that this cut would be intentional... Are you aware of the fact that damage repair time is doubled in the new patch? Do you really think this saved us time?

This protest surprised me really...
Im just saying what im seeing.
If it wasnt intentional, then fair enough, but the excuse Appie gave for my question, was simply that other cars were around. When i suggested maybe he could have braked for the corner or not been so quick, Appies reply was simply that he had the throttle down, so that invalidated my suggestion of braking!?

I said what i posted to Appie, he didnt suggest anything like the above, he simply used other cars on the track as justification for it.

As i say, if its not intentional, then fair enough, leave it, but it certainly didnt look quite so innocent from what i saw, and the replay kinda shows there wasnt much attempt to slow for the corner either really, but w/e.
Quote from PaulC2K :#04 Intentionally cutting chicane & not controlling a damaged car, lap 173

http://w14.easy-share.com/15454531.html

Protest Denied.

After review by two administrators, this incident is viewed as an accident and not a deliberate attempt to shortcut the chicane in order to save time. No other car was damaged or seemingly even slowed by the 04 car leaving the track and reentering.

The driver of the 04 car should have used more caution because of the known flat tire. However, this could be said about every off track excursion whether caused by a flat tire or not.

This was worth reviewing. Thankyou for bringing it to our attention.
protest against sk (Nils) for spinning our driver (lap 225, a bit after 10hour mark) while trying hard to pass us... replay to follow once drive is done

EDIT:
replay will be delayed as the upload broke down a few times and driver is driving in 5 mins again.
Quote from three_jump :protest against sk (Nils) for spinning our driver (lap 225, a bit after 10hour mark) while trying hard to pass us... replay to follow once drive is done

EDIT:
replay will be delayed as the upload broke down a few times and driver is driving in 5 mins again.

Try using MRPEdit to make the file smaller for upload.
Whats with Team 27, hes not acting to his Blue flag. Maikl Drescher from TSO is 1-2 laps in front of him in the tracker.
With 50 meters between them??? Why should he, if he's close enough he will let him pass... Im watching it dont worry...

Worried about something???
Quote from KingHammer :Whats with Team 27, hes not acting to his Blue flag. Maikl Drescher from TSO is 1-2 laps in front of him in the tracker.

Is that a protest?
If you want to ask us to keep an eye on them or ask them to move over, get on irc and ask us there please. I only check this thread about once every 30 minutes.
ok, thanks
Its now like, 300 meters or something???
Quote from KingHammer :Whats with Team 27, hes not acting to his Blue flag. Maikl Drescher from TSO is 1-2 laps in front of him in the tracker.

was an good fight with nice racing. no problem, this post was a misunderstood from my teammate. sry.
np, thanks for clarifying!
Quote from three_jump :protest against sk (Nils) for spinning our driver (lap 225, a bit after 10hour mark) while trying hard to pass us... replay to follow once drive is done

EDIT:

Upon review:
#02 SK Gaming drafted up on the rear of the #23 T7R car exiting the second sector and attempted to make the pass too late. Clipped the #23 and caused it to spin, losing the #23 massive amounts of time.

Result: DT for car #02.
#20 divebombed into last corner on a lap 332 or 331 caused our driver to spun and get stucked on the gravel -> -1 lap...
RPL later
Make sure you post who's lap it was when posting a protest. The leader lap or your car's lap.
#44 - Dmt
gt1 suxorzzz :smash:
#21 Forced our driver over gravel, grass and hit the fence. Damages force us to another extra pit.

Replay later, when the driver ends his stint, lap 51 for our driver.
1hr from end-of-stint rule in effect unless you give us a very good excuse.
Quote from Cawwa :#21 Forced our driver over gravel, grass and hit the fence. Damages force us to another extra pit.

Replay later, when the driver ends his stint, lap 51 for our driver.

After checking the replay, it was a strange lag incident, so we are withdraving our complaint.

Thank you for your patience !
Quote from xenoa :#20 divebombed into last corner on a lap 332 or 331 caused our driver to spun and get stucked on the gravel -> -1 lap...
RPL later

dismissed this as well? time is well up anyway, but...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :dismissed this as well? time is well up anyway, but...

Yes .. sry to bother you. We are so damn tired here ..
No problem, thanks for the updates.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG