The online racing simulator
24h of Aston: Protests
State your protest here:

Include correct lap, involved cars and a short description from your point of view. Include a video with 10s before and 10s after the event for which you protest (link). Also include a .mpr in case it is necessary to review the situation more in detail.

Movies can be made by using fraps (demo at www.fraps.com) and windows movie maker, which is included in your windows installation. Fee sites to upload movies are: http://www.mediafire.com
http://www.rapidshare.com
After the Server crash, I`m very sorry, that i don't have any media, video or mpr, that I can show to you, but I want just please an admin to take a look at Filipovic from Team #21.
A few cars wanted to overtake him, cause he got blue flag, instead of let space to the cars, he nearly took out the F1rst Car, and then blocked again, me and F1rst Racing.
After the server crash, we were 1st of GT2 with 10 secs advantage.. when the race was restarted, we immediatly got 2nd, where Core got 1st.. Why should we be 2nd? Shouldn't Core let us pass, atleast for the sake of fair play?
Server crash procedure: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=4357

Quote :
Most likely there will be teams who just crossed a splitsection line, and the car driving 10 seconds behind didn't. This will mean that after the restart the gap is bigger. We know that and we can only ask you to accept it.

The above quote can also be in one's disadvantage, again, we know that and only can ask you to accept it.

22hrs+ left, enough time to make up.
#5 - Worm
hello, my team have -1 lap on the tracker. Is it already include on the tracker or its need to add it?
For the moment we have +1 lap, so its 1 or +2 lap?

I think there is an error, because, when i pit in i was 10th, and D.Faurie pit out and server crash. And now we are 16h? Hummm.... strange :/

When D.Faurie PIT OUT We were on the same LAP Than the leader...

So Somebody can explain me plz?
Well first of all, the restart method is obviously a complete joke and I can't understand why a "red flag" style restart is not used.

My complaint is towards those teams that pitted during the restart in order to get fresh tyres. If the admins had said that this was allowed then I could understand it, but they didn't. This isn't fair on the teams that respected the admins wishes and started the race on very cold tyres. I believe that Mercury, SK and Cyber were the perpetrators, there may have been others too.

@ Rocabiliz: we were a couple of seconds away from the end of sector 2 and as a result lost 45 seconds to the car infront, it is bloody annoying I agree.
Quote from Memph1s :After the Server crash, I`m very sorry, that i don't have any media, video or mpr, that I can show to you, but I want just please an admin to take a look at Filipovic from Team #21.
A few cars wanted to overtake him, cause he got blue flag, instead of let space to the cars, he nearly took out the F1rst Car, and then blocked again, me and F1rst Racing.

Upon reviewing the replay I found nothing wrong in what the 21 did. He had a better reaction time to the green flag and passed several cars, then went off in T1 due to cold tires. He never hit anyone or blocked anyone.
#8 - Worm
I had edited my first post, plz if an admin can read it.
Thx
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Upon reviewing the replay I found nothing wrong in what the 21 did. He had a better reaction time to the green flag and passed several cars, then went off in T1 due to cold tires. He never hit anyone or blocked anyone.

you understand it wrong, my description was to an action before the server crash, not that he had an better reaction.

But that restart with car 21 wasn't fair too, he had 1 lap less and you let him start with the race leaders
@ Worm
Quote :hello, my team have -1 lap on the tracker. Is it already include on the tracker or its need to add it?
For the moment we have +1 lap, so its 1 or +2 lap?

I think there is an error, because, when i pit in i was 10th, and D.Faurie pit out and server crash. And now we are 16h? Hummm.... strange :/

When D.Faurie PIT OUT We were on the same LAP Than the leader...

So Somebody can explain me plz?

the +1 lap already is already applied. Be aware to not fight the lapping cars.
I thought that the Renesis car would have another lap added onto their total because for some reason, they done a full lap then stopped in sector 1, he was 40 seconds ahead of me when the race started, when he should have been 2 minuits behind.

As for the pitting thing, I found it unfair that some teams for whatever reason were able to pit and come out, while we all had under 70 degree on our tyres, so I pitted to.

I did find the restart thing quite silly tbh, but apart from another restart of the race there wasn't really much else that could be done..
#12 - Worm
LOL its a joke?

First we lost a lot of time in this crash because, when i pit i was 10th, when dav pit out he was 15th and when server crash he was just before the first split and still ion the same lap of the leader....

Do you understand me bawbag?

seriously, there was an lap added but we lost about 50s because an admin said D.Faurie to start in the last sector.

That the real thing....

We have 50s penality due to the crash server...
Look at the picture, Faurie shouldn't have been in the lead, he done 1 full lap before stopping in the first sector.
Attached images
yeaz.JPG
#14 - Worm
We already lost a lot of time in the crash and you want to add an other lap? Are you crazy, looks at our position on the tracker.
Maybe you think we should be last whereas we havent do any mistakes. You understand?
#15 - Worm
Quote from Bawbag :Look at the picture, Faurie shouldn't have been in the lead, he done 1 full lap before stopping in the first sector.

For your infomations, that s why we have a +1 lap added.
-1 on the tracker.

besides 1 lap was too much because dav was not on the last sector but on the first. So we have 50 s penality.

Normaly we should be 11th at the moment.

And besides We pit before the crash so we lost time, whereas team like you and almost all the team didnt pit....
But you got 1 lap added because the tracker would have reported you doing another lap, because your car should have been on lap 1 in sector 1, not lap 2 sector 1. This was a mistake made by your team, not the admins.

You really can't complain, some people gained and some people lost in the server crash.
#17 - Worm
yes of course, but its easy to said that when you gained in the crash server.
But anyway, subject is close, now we just race for fun
We gained? How so? Low racing were 4 seconds behind and about to pit on the next lap, I would have done 3 laps on a light car compared to their heavy car. Instead, we had to start the stint again, I did have my 4 seconds after a lap but had the server hadn't crashed the gap would have been much larger.
Incident involving cars #29 (CoRe GT2) and #15 (SciroccoPlayers). Lap 76 for Scirocco.
#15 had just exited the pits (was on its outlap) and was tracking down the #29. Going into the braking zone for the final hairpin it overshot the braking in an attempt to make a very overambitious pass, locked the brakes and slid into the side of the #29, sending it spinning, which cost us some time.
Video here
Replay here
Lap number 34

Car 26, is hit in the back by car number 20, while it was executing a blue flag manuvre. (Our car was trying to make way, and the gt1 care overzealous to try and get most slip stream, hit our car, causing us to vacate the track, and loose valuable time.

time: 1:21:40.xx

uploading, of replay keeps failing.... let me know where to upload it.
Quote from aoe_viruz :Incident involving cars #29 (CoRe GT2) and #15 (SciroccoPlayers). Lap 76 for Scirocco.
#15 had just exited the pits (was on its outlap) and was tracking down the #29. Going into the braking zone for the final hairpin it overshot the braking in an attempt to make a very overambitious pass, locked the brakes and slid into the side of the #29, sending it spinning, which cost us some time.
Video here
Replay here

GT1 Car #15 tried to overtake GT2 car #29. In his attempt to overtake he missed his breakpoint and collided with car #29.
Car #15 will be issued with a DT which has to be completed within 3 laps.
Quote from Razvan :Lap number 34

Car 26, is hit in the back by car number 20, while it was executing a blue flag manuvre. (Our car was trying to make way, and the gt1 care overzealous to try and get most slip stream, hit our car, causing us to vacate the track, and loose valuable time.

time: 1:21:40.xx

uploading, of replay keeps failing.... let me know where to upload it.

Read the instructions in the first post.
Quote from joshdifabio :My complaint is towards those teams that pitted during the restart in order to get fresh tyres. If the admins had said that this was allowed then I could understand it, but they didn't. This isn't fair on the teams that respected the admins wishes and started the race on very cold tyres. I believe that Mercury, SK and Cyber were the perpetrators, there may have been others too.

The problem was that there was a misunderstanding where to start in the top 5 somewhere.
I didn't get it either, and a lot of thing were not right, but ah well..
#24 - Worm
Is it possible to repair the engine during the PIT?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG