The online racing simulator
What video editing programme should i get?
(18 posts, started )
#1 - Migz
After going through my documents i realised that adobe after effects has gone must have deleted it by accident. what do you think i should get? Thats best for editing and making lfs video?
Thanks Migz
vegas? but I just use WMM
#3 - Migz
Oh never heard of vegas? Anything perticulerly good about it?
wmm sucks well it doesnt. But for some reason it takes forever to load avi's in it.
You never heard of sony vegas?..

This is where squidhead should start posting now..
#5 - Migz
Lol, maybe he cant be arsed? He doesnt seem to have posted
Adobe Premier Pro Elements 3 was good
" " " " " " 2 was good
" " " " " " " CS3 is excelent
Pro Canopus Edius 4.5 is excelent

name but a few
Yah, I should....
to put it short
Got no money and will to make primitive videos - WMM
Got money and will to make complicated videos - Vegas
got more money and will to make more complicated videos- Premiere
I really need to get kickin in with premiere, as i gotta work with it in my media course at college.. That's what they use and strictly use, i cant use my fav baby vegas..

Man, premiere is kinda bitchin to work around with ..
I tried a demo of premier and nearly exploded. So I bought (notice the keyword BOUGHT, as in purchased with MONEY) Sony Vegas instead. It's done everything I need and more and I'm still discovering new features. I'd recommend it. There's a new version out too, 8, that hopefully has better Vista compatability.
Quote from squad_e : That's what they use and strictly use, i cant use my fav baby vegas..

you made baby Vegas cry
Premiere just takes some time getting used to...easy software...trust me
Quote from squidhead :Premiere just takes some time getting used to...easy software...trust me

I concur. Though the unexpected errors are quite.. expected. Save often in premiere.
#12 - Migz
Well ill download a trial of premiere and see if theres one for vegas, and then whichever one doenst completely explode in my face ill get
Quote from Moonclaw :I concur. Though the unexpected errors are quite.. expected. Save often in premiere.

Premiere pro 2.0, working for 4 month now...not a single error...
Quote from squidhead :Premiere pro 2.0, working for 4 month now...not a single error...

I'm using Premiere Pro CS3 for about 6 month now and I have encountered some pretty annoying bugs and errors but despite that I prefer Premiere.
I've never experience an error with both softwares. I don't know how people can get an error!..

But yeah, i will eventually grow into premiere as i learn around it more.

If i can learn how to do basic stuff like croping it around, coz it seems you gotta put in numbers, not manually resize it as you do in vegas.
Quote from squad_e :If i can learn how to do basic stuff like croping it around, coz it seems you gotta put in numbers, not manually resize it as you do in vegas.

there's a quick key settings somewhere there...
the tool is called Razor (or smth like that) it cuts the vid where you want it
#17 - Migz
Grr, ive managed to download the sony vegas pro 8.0 trial (havent installed yet) but i cant download the latest adobe premiere from the site because its gay, so could somebody possibly find another download link to a trial of the lattest version?
im running premiere cs3 and not a problem with it....

infact i have the full CS3 range....at over a grand (£1000) it was worth the money for my company, concidering i use it almost every day, editing videos etc.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG