(116 posts, started )
The question should be.

What does your girlfriend drive

The answer should be.

Me, round the bloody twist.
Father: Volvo V70 200x
Mother: Volvo V60 200x
Brother: Triumph Herald 1967
Girlfriend: Porsche 944, and she has a personal driver; Me.
#28 - mr_x
My dad drives a 2005 (55 plate) Renault Laguna 1.9TD - it has been dropping to bits since hitting the 20k mile mark... he's getting a Ford Mondeo Titanium X as his next company car in July though.

My mum drives a 2005 (55 plate) 1.3l Toyota Yaris. I used to drive that car after I passed my test 2.5 years ago until I got my Focus (03 plate) 4 months ago.
Quote from Gekkibi :Father: Volvo V70 200x
Mother: Volvo V60 200x
Brother: Triumph Herald 1967
Girlfriend: Porsche 944, and she has a personal driver; Me.

that is one beige collection
I've heard the 944 had head gasket issues (heard this from a mechanic when my brother went to look at one.) Is that true?
Me : none, not old enough
Dad : 2008 Volkswagen transporter
Mum : Opel Vectra 2.0
Uncle : Opel Astra 1.8
other uncle : Mitsubishi Spacewagon (crazy car)
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I've heard the 944 had head gasket issues (heard this from a mechanic when my brother went to look at one.) Is that true?

I haven't had any problems with it. Only problem is that I am too lazy to change distributor head belt (Or what was it in english..?)

Oh, and I forgot to write the year: -86
#33 - DeKo
Mums car:

Dads car:

They have exactly the same cars in different colours. i know the pictures are 2 different models, but its closest i could find, both 5 door. you get the idea.
Me drives a Ford Fiesta '98 1.8D
My sister drives a Ford Focus '05 1.6TDCI
My brother-in-law drives a Ford Mondeo '01 2.0 TDDI
My parents drive a Ford Mondeo '02 2.0 TDCI and in a few months it'll be swapped with a Ford Mondeo '08 1.8 TDCI

We're a Ford family

Edit: the Renault above me, the second pic, you probably won't have that one, it's the sports version
#35 - DeKo
Quote from sgt.flippy :Me drives a Ford Fiesta '98 1.8D
My sister drives a Ford Focus '05 1.6TDCI
My brother-in-law drives a Ford Mondeo '01 2.0 TDDI
My parents drive a Ford Mondeo '02 2.0 TDCI and in a few months it'll be swapped with a Ford Mondeo '08 1.8 TDCI

We're a Ford family

Edit: the Renault above me, the second pic, you probably won't have that one, it's the sports version

yeah, thought it looked a bit smarter. The 2 models they have are the top one with 5 doors, but i couldnt/be arsed finding a picture of a silver one.

To my dads credit, he has the lexus style lights on his. looks mint, in a really non neddy way.
My dad has a Focus 2.0 TDCi

My mum has a Daewoo Nexia 1.5 GLXi

Unfortunately since my golf broke and I sold it I have borrowed my mums Nexia. The GLXi is the luxury model and I can tell you now the luxury in this car is ASTONISHING!

For instance... the rear right window only needs a slight push by hand to close as the electric motor just can't quite make it on its own!

Pure excellence!
Quote from The General Lee :I was about to say the same as Beefy

My dad drives a 2005 Vauxhall Astra 1.7DTi Van - Its for his work.

My mum drives a 1991 Mazda 323 - She did have a 2001 Peugeot 406 2.0 HDi until she crashed it then she drove around in my BMW for a while (I loved that...)

Have you seen the body kits what vauxhall sell for the astra vans, they make the van a lot smarter, my dads gf's dad has one with the kit on and it looks stunning, also has a 96 Astra van with the Rover v8 Engine in.

Well my cars, can't say whos is whos because my dad and his gf shares them apart from 2,
P Reg Ford Mondeo 1.8 Turbo Diesel - work horse
S Reg VW Polo 1.9 Diesel - fast for a little car and a diesel
L Reg Corsa 1.6 SRI Tuned, Fast car featured
F Reg Toyota Landcruiser BJ73
P Reg Audi A4 TDI 110bhp edition
T Reg Honda 918RR Fireblade.

I know not the nicest cars but yea, not everyone wants new car, to much stuff can go wrong on them now a days, and plus my dad would wreck it lol.
Mum drives a -89 1.3 Corolla sedan with grey/rust brown camo paint
Dad has a -96 1.6 Almera sedan
(This may sound odd, but it's the best engine in it's class (economy / power / torque-wise) that I've driven from that era http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_GA_engine#GA16DE. I also like the suspension and the way it handles, too bad it looks a bit ugly though.)
Mum: 2001 VW Golf
Dad: 2005 Audi A4 S-line
Sister1: 1996 Honda Civic Saloon
Sister2: 1993 Toyota Starlet
hi
Dad - 1996 Mitsubishi Lacer GSR

Mum - 1996 Honda Civic
Peugeot 307 SW and Citroën Berlingo
Quote from sam93 :Have you seen the body kits what vauxhall sell for the astra vans, they make the van a lot smarter, my dads gf's dad
has one with the kit on and it looks stunning

The Irmscher is quite tasteful. My dad bought a Irmscher front lip and it actually looks really nice. The good thing with Irmscher is the fact they are quite expensive so not every chav with a Vauxhall can chuck it on.

Quote from sam93 :also has a 96 Astra van with the Rover v8 Engine in.

Not factory fitted I'm guessing?
mom-volvo s60
dad-es300
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I've heard the 944 had head gasket issues (heard this from a mechanic when my brother went to look at one.) Is that true?

Is that the one Jeremy had in TG?

If so, then it has engine issues as the V8 has no cylinder linings. Jeremy's 944 had a V6 and 3/4 by the end of the challenge.
The cylinders eat away at the <insert part of engine that is eaten away by the cylinders on a 944> causing severe engine issues.
Ah, yeah. Well I refuse to ever buy any vehicle that has any head gasket issues every again. This Subaru's been a NIGHTMARE with that.
Quote from J@tko :Is that the one Jeremy had in TG?

If so, then it has engine issues as the V8 has no cylinder linings. Jeremy's 944 had a V6 and 3/4 by the end of the challenge.
The cylinders eat away at the <insert part of engine that is eaten away by the cylinders on a 944> causing severe engine issues.

That in english is jeremy ****ed his car so it broke and ended up as a v6 so the cylinders thingie where the thinges go get broke so the car is basically going to end up ****ed

Sry best i could describe it lol excuse my swearing
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Ah, yeah. Well I refuse to ever buy any vehicle that has any head gasket issues every again. This Subaru's been a NIGHTMARE with that.

Subaru - breaking down? :jawdrop:
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
many Daewoo cars are just re-badged Vauxhalls. Good really...actually made Vauxhalls look good

What Do your Parents Drive?
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG