The online racing simulator
that looks class good job micky
Again, This is really nice.
Will you make a FOX version?

Quote from Knight_Atack :^^ hah. If I'd have more sig space, I probably would.

Anyways, yes I did make/complete it. An adaptation from the BF1 and FO8 of the BAR livery (seen here and here). However, it wasn't as easy as it sounds.

Livery of the 1999 British American Racing Supertech BAR001, JV edition.

By the way, the skin is already on LFS World, so you don't need to upload it.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy.

(Not my best screenshot edits imo, tbh)

A1 GP British entry. I looked to see if it had been done before and couldn't find one, so here ya go.
Attached images
A1GP.jpg
FBM_A1GP_GBR.jpg
Quote from Marlbro :A1 GP British entry. I looked to see if it had been done before and couldn't find one, so here ya go.

Very nice!!
a skin i made for a dutch demo team, theyr coming on s2 whem all members got s2.
they'r called absolute beginners and they wanted me to make a ,&m skin for the team!
this is how the skin has got
Attached images
FBM_M&M's.jpg
FBM_M&M's2.jpg
FBM_M&M's3.jpg
Quote from schwantz34 :a skin i made for a dutch demo team, theyr coming on s2 whem all members got s2.
they'r called absolute beginners and they wanted me to make a ,&m skin for the team!
this is how the skin has got

the graphics are a bit fuzzy, and stretched out. maybe try to find some higher resolution logos and what not. that would look better IMO.
but u like it ?
Quote from schwantz34 :but u like it ?

it is not in keeping with my personal taste, so I was being objective, rather than subjective. it only matters if the Team you made it for likes it. I was trying to crit that which would make it look better with the scheme you have.
Quote from ygat2005 :Again, This is really nice.
Will you make a FOX version?

lol, this looks like the kind of skin that will make it to many cars. I'll see in the future though. It's always a small pain to convert, so maybe in the future.
live for Jesus theme skin

David
Attached images
FBM_lfJ_preview.jpg
FBM_lfJ.jpg
Yankee Skin
Here is my second Work. Hope you like it
Its a New York Yankee Skin.
Attached images
preview.jpeg
FBM_yankeejpg.jpg
Quote from Marlbro :Captain Plagiarism swoops down and beats once again on his mighty chest...

I guess that's normal in Poland! Now if he only had the original layered files he could've done a decent job
Quote from DavidSS :live for Jesus theme skin

David

The skin`s pretty nicely done, but since I`m pretty slow I`d probably get stuck behind you for a few laps, and seeing large religious messages in my field of view would just make me disconnect.
Quote from DavidSS :live for Jesus theme skin

David

I'm not religious at all, but the skin is pretty good and the "Live for Jesus" is pretty well thought of
hi guys here's a skin i made so me and my friends could use it, maybe somebody else out there might have fun with this one too.

i don't mean to offend anybody in anyway, i just thought it was funny...
what the heck o_O?
hmmm actually that's quite a nice idea
I bet some Germans will be offended by that, but I think it's nice!
WOO MAN!
thats just WICKED!

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG