The online racing simulator
Just Another Idea For Lfs [offroad trucks]
if there are any admins for lfs i think it would be cool to make a pickup truck in lfs maybe its just me but i think it would be cool and i know it would cause a problem for people with slower computers but even a huge off road track with water and massive jumps i think it would be really fun in that even having a dirt oval
I'm grabbing some popcorn
ok.....
Quote from The Moose :I'm grabbing some popcorn

I'm sipping on some Sprite. It goes quite well with popcorn
Quote from srdsprinter :I'm sipping on some Sprite. It goes quite well with popcorn

Who's bringing the cookies?
Woa, dude saved all his periods from post #1 for a scathing comeback in post #3.

Brilliant tactical move, I would never have thought of doing that. I blow all my punctuation marks too soon.
Quote from MRSisson :I blow all my punctuation marks too soon.

Happens to us all once in a while.
Quote from BMWM3GTR :If there are any administrators for LFS, I think it would be cool to make a pickup truck in LFS. Maybe it's just me, but I think it would be cool, and I know it would cause a problem for people with slower computers. But even a huge off road track, with water and massive jumps, would be really fun. Or even having a dirt oval.

Quote from BMWM3GTR :ok.....

Using all the periods in this quote, I redistributed them into the first quote.

Grammar...it can be learned.

Oh, and suggestions go here. http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8
yeah and destruction deryb with flamethrowers
Aaaahhhh, this made my night! You guys are great, especially the " Woa, dude saved all his periods from post #1 for a scathing comeback in post #3." Excellent observation there.
Quote from BMWM3GTR :ok.....

I think what everyone is saying is USE THE FRIGGIN' SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!! Has been suggested lots of times and has been confirmed to maybe be possibly sometime in the future thought about but then decided to be not thought about and then considered to be forgotten!

Don't know where that came from...:tired::slap::hyper::nurse:
I got the ice cream, did anyone bring the sprinkles?
I don't know what to say...
In before the lock maybe?
indeed.
Read the suggested improvement log before suggesting anything, and posting about it in the wrong section. This thread should now be punched, beaten, kicked, and shot. If it survives, it should be closed.
Hey wheres the chips..... o yea i brought them durr...
i think squidhead is a pretty cool guy. eh spams and doesn't afraid of anything.
you know what goes good with popcorn. spaghetti. dont knock it till you try it.

doritos + popcorn + spaghetti is good as well.
do i feel flame, i think i do
WOW i think that doesnt need to be explaned any closer
I want offroad cars
Dont you?
i want a proper rally track, lets start with somewhere to race it before getting the cars
Quote from hughesie89 :i want a proper rally track, lets start with somewhere to race it before getting the cars

+1 thats why I would love to see a hillclimb and downhill track that has a rally version and a road version. Im sure im not the only one who would love to see it in the future as shown in one of the polls.

And also M3 im wondering why you want a pickup truck O_O
Quote from evilpimp :+1 thats why I would love to see a hillclimb and downhill track that has a rally version and a road version. Im sure im not the only one who would love to see it in the future as shown in one of the polls.

And also M3 im wondering why you want a pickup truck O_O

i totally agree 100% with you i think a hillclimb would be really cool considering theres not much to rally in LFS as there should be

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG