The online racing simulator
Quote from hazardboy :Atlantian: Let's be realistic... animals?? that would mean new graphics, alter tracks and such... LFS developers would never go with that. and guns? go play GTA: san andreas or something

And cruising? Go play need for speed most wanted.

Sorry...had to say it.
Quote from beefyman666 :Why dress up when your soon gonna get undressed in a matter of minutes?

Sorry for offtopicness.

Like as a nurse?

Some men like that apparently.

Yes - it's a bit odd - but, whatever gets you going....
What, Roleplay?

I will only say this once, listen carefully: Get a life !
And pay for your damage.

I can almost imagine the fun when you are finally able to buy a FZ5, buy it, it gets wrecked and your back to a UF1
Quote from Sternendaal :And pay for your damage.

I can almost imagine the fun when you are finally able to buy a FZ5, buy it, it gets wrecked and your back to a UF1

I imagine whoever gets to role play as the owner of the collision shop would never be out of work.
This thread is painful to read.
Quote from UncleBenny :I imagine whoever gets to role play as the owner of the collision shop would never be out of work.

Thats the circle of life XD
Quote from hazardboy :I'm with you on that. only trusted players could be cops, and yes, a good mileage on the cars + training from players high up on the ladder of ranks.

Atlantian: Let's be realistic... animals?? that would mean new graphics, alter tracks and such... LFS developers would never go with that. and guns? go play GTA: san andreas or something

or what about the click ignition system made by Blizzard? they should add that to lfs
Live for speed: online real life simulator?

You got to be kidding right?
Quote from hagenisse :Live for speed: online real life simulator?

You got to be kidding right?

thats not the initial idea, but look at how many that play cruise. at least 1/3 of LFS'ers play cruise (not constantly :P) so that means it CAN be used to that as well
#36 - joen
There should also be the option to meet girls, take them out to dinner in down town south city and get virtually laid, then have her get pregnant so you get a virtual kid so you have to marry her and spend more of your virtual money on them, but you have to keep your e-woman happy because otherwise she will leave you and take your house and your car preventing you to use any cars in LFS and you will have to whore yourself on the south city docks to get money for a new car to cruise.
Quote from hazardboy :thats not the initial idea, but look at how many that play cruise. at least 1/3 of LFS'ers play cruise (not constantly :P) so that means it CAN be used to that as well

That only tells me that 1/3 of LFS'ers should go find something else to play.
How about playing GTA:SA or something instead of ruining a racing simulator?
Quote from joen :There should also be the option to meet girls, take them out to dinner in down town south city and get virtually laid, then have her get pregnant so you get a virtual kid so you have to marry her and spend more of your virtual money on them, but you have to keep your e-woman happy because otherwise she will leave you and take your house and your car preventing you to use any cars in LFS and you will have to whore yourself on the south city docks to get money for a new car to cruise.

Live for the sims?
Quote from joen :because otherwise she will leave you and take [..] your car

Yea, I always was curious how all those Demo'ers have felt.
This would be extremly awsome I am behind your efforts 110% as soon as I come up with some ideas I will post them I just hope you dont give up...
your 2 months late, pretty sure they gave up
This is a joke, LFS is a racing sim, not GTA or Second Life.......cruising is the worst thing to come into LFS, it will be the death of it.
Quote from hazardboy :Well, this is the Live For Speed General Discussion. So this post is not wrongly placed. And LFS is not only about racing If it was, why put in the "cruise" option on servers?

so that real racers don't have to deal with ridiculously stupid cruise servers clogging up the list
I am trying to make "LFS - The Roleplaying Game". It has features OP listed on the 1st post. Layout is done, rules are done, insim is 0% done.

Imho cruising servers should be more than they are today. More mature content to attract more mature players. Don't know if this is going to florish or wither, but there is only one way to find out...

Don't hit me with enormous bat of old-skoolness +2...
Quote from ChiliFan :This thread is painful to read.

:ices_rofl

But to be contuctive, -1 for the idea. It would somehow not be a racing game if things like that were in game. Of course it could be fun, but maybe it should be a massive online play game instead, with possibilities to drive cars?
Quote from joen :There should also be the option to meet girls, take them out to dinner in down town south city and get virtually laid ...

Could be tough though.

Scawen would need to model the bedspring physics just right, or there'll be complaints.

Maybe he could do some testing first and then post the video like he did for the BMW.

P.S. Seriously though. I think Tristan's gonna love this idea. I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

Easy, tiger!
Lol!!!!
:d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG