The online racing simulator
Announcing Concept Racing
(321 posts, started )
#51 - Dru
Quote from Nobo :Well gratz guys! Hope to see and hear more from you!

Oh you'll see and hear about us alright Aldi

Thanks again for the kind words from everyone
Gongrats are in order. Well done the both of you. Nice guy and a nice team. Good luck in the future.
Quote from niels1 :Gongrats are in order. Well done the both of you. Nice guy and a nice team. Good luck in the future.

thx alot niels,

thank you

Reint Jan
Happy new year!
We wish you a happy new year! Drive fast, live long, stay connected and get filthy f***ing rich!!!!
We'd like to thank everyone who supported and still supports us and every friend who raced with us. We're really looking forward to racing, chatting and argueing with you again in 2008!

greetz

CR|M.Butz
#55 - Dru
So yes, we are one week into the new year and Concept Racing are close to launching our new teams skins and forums.

The forum is online and we are just ironing out the bugs at the moment.

The skins also are just in the final stages.. watch this space over the next few days
Glad you guys are active, Ive seen some of your guys in servers! FAST! but glad you guys are coming along! From Touge Motorsports!
#57 - Dru
New CR Forums
Concept Racing now has its own forum.
It's a place where its members have a place to interact and communicate with each other, along with eventually new forum members and such like. A website is also coming soon

M.Hoekstra (badeend) has worked hard in designing and creating Concept Racing's team forum.

With input from all team members the Concept Racing team forum's has been beta tested and now launched

The finished result can be seen here.

http://.forums.conceptracing.net
i like the layout (it´s green, lol)
#59 - Dru
Quote from LordBlaster :i like the layout (it´s green, lol)

Oh yes

Green is our new colour.

We hope to roll out all the skins over the next few days.
We have some renders being done by a friend (Dustin from UKCT)
Quote from Dru :The finished result can be seen here.

Actually it's the almost finished result. Autoscaling should be fixed soon for those of you that have to scroll horizontally at the moment.
This team looks interesting

Goodluck with the team!
The avatars are at least bug free though
#63 - Dru
Ooh very nice livery (my favourite colour is green)! Now I don't believe I have seen a CR driver in the GFC or GTTC yet.
Quote from count.bazley :Now I don't believe I have seen a CR driver in the GFC or GTTC yet.

Nope. I'd love to be taking part but i have a very unreliable connection at the moment and a rather unreliable life as well
Nice skins guys Although i kind of liked the skins i saw some of you use yesterday. The black ones with "Concept Racing" written in this funky white font
#67 - Dru
Quote from audimasta :Nice skins guys Although i kind of liked the skins i saw some of you use yesterday. The black ones with "Concept Racing" written in this funky white font

Those 'Black skins' were short term skins whilst the real ones were being designed/made
skins look great....... especially the BMW, RAC and LX's
Dru, I swear I redid the TBO render...

/me goes to find another 4 MB PNG...
#70 - Dru
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Dru, I swear I redid the TBO render...

/me goes to find another 4 MB PNG...

lol

no worries Dustin, we'll pick it up along with the FOX and Baby-R Renders when they are done
Very nice, Good luck from all at AR
LOL at Moose.... LOVING your new avatar
Well that proves it is possible
|
|
\/
#74 - Dru
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Well that proves it is possible
|
|
\/

I made especially for Moose and too especially answer your question