The online racing simulator
LFS Beginners Cup
(240 posts, started )
I would be able to participate if i could get the question write in DK's quiz im left with.. its the really hard one.. What connects the following: .. Question 8.. /sigh too hard!
Why don't make the competition soon 3 February lol 1 month
Fredthebest
S2 licensed

Nice

So it's definatly two groups? WOW, much better!
I guess I can be in the cup now

Thanks to DK for putting the quiz up
(Yeah your gonna see that in every post i make for a while :S )
I have three signatures... HA HA

Here's my first signature

And my second,
And below is my third
Ok Ja@tko why don't you make a test drive on Beginer cup
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Ok Ja@tko why don't you make a test drive on Beginer cup

Well there is [DR] Server 1 where you can test... but it is an S2 comp.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Well there is [DR] Server 1 where you can test... but it is an S2 comp.

Is the competition will be a drift I like drifting ,J@tko says that i can be a part of the racers 1,2,5 and 7 with S1
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Is the competition will be a drift I like drifting ,J@tko says that i can be a part of the racers 1,2,5 and 7 with S1

Yeah - sorry I can't get the server 2 b S1 ATM. But it will be for Rounds 1,2 5 & 7 i promise!

EDIT: Ah. No it can't because we have an XFR safety Car. Sorry mate, it's a no go for you. Really sorry!
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Is the competition will be a drift I like drifting ,J@tko says that i can be a part of the racers 1,2,5 and 7 with S1

No. It is racing. Drifting is for people who are dumbass's.
Please stop the Drift vs. Racing arguement now.

LFS is like a plane. Messers Wilbert and Wright invented the plane. The armies of the world realised that they could use this plane to drop things on people's heads. Other people realised that planes could be used to transport people across the world.

LFS was invented by some people called the devs. Some people realised that they could use LFS for drifting. Some realised it could be used for cruising.

Some people don't think that planes should be used for dropping things on people's heads. Some people think LFS should not be used for drifting. That's their opinion and if people want to use LFS for drifting then that's fine by me. Just like I accept that people use planes to drop things on peoples heads.

EOD.
Quote from J@tko :Please stop the Drift vs. Racing arguement now.

LFS is like a plane. Messers Wilbert and Wright invented the plane. The armies of the world realised that they could use this plane to drop things on people's heads. Other people realised that planes could be used to transport people across the world.

LFS was invented by some people called the devs. Some people realised that they could use LFS for drifting. Some realised it could be used for cruising.

Some people don't think that planes should be used for dropping things on people's heads. Some people think LFS should not be used for drifting. That's their opinion and if people want to use LFS for drifting then that's fine by me. Just like I accept that people use planes to drop things on peoples heads.

EOD.

End Of Discussion?

Just to let you know there was never a discussion

There never will be one
Quote from Dalek0220 :No. It is racing. Drifting is for people who are dumbass's.

Why do you say drifting is for dumb***'s? Just because its a different form of motorsport? I mean come on, I'm a racer and now and then I like to hop in the car and slide around the corners in a smooth linked fashion. It can help learn controlling the car during a slide so in a race you can be more prepared if it was to happen. Now, I don't care whether you agree with what I said or not, because I drift now and then for the fun of it. As far as saying its for dumb***'s then explain why you say something rude rather then nothing at all? (Oh and Dalek you never responded to my PM about the Head-to-Head incidents...)

--------

Sorry for the rest of the readers that I didn't add anything informative to this post, and JO53PHS - please get that quote from Dalek out of your signature, I can't get why people get frowned upon because they drift/race/ovalrace/dragrace or anything else, be it in the game or in real life - its pointless. Why can't you all get along since we all have the same hobby for enjoyment: Driving.
So i can't play :chairfall write?
Quote from moskvich3v1 :So i can't play :chairfall write?

Face facts, it is for S2 licensed drivers only. Unless you can suddenly get to play S2 by a "miracle".*cough*DK*cough*
Quote from blackbird04217 : (Oh and Dalek you never responded to my PM about the Head-to-Head incidents...)

You didn't say anything about a reply. PM sent anyway.

About drifting, everyone has different opinions. I think that LFS is just supposed to be for racing, yet some people think it is great for drifting.
I don't like drifting due to the fact I can't do it, yet I can perfectly keep control on some cars(FBM, RB4, FOX ect).
Quote from Dalek0220 :I don't like drifting due to the fact I can't do it

So you're jealous then. I can't drift yet I don't mind drifters.

Please end it here.
Is it still full?
l would be very intrested, I will give all the support I can.
I am a beginner and i am possibly getting S2 this week! If so i will join you guys then.:eclipsee_
Would I be qualified to join?

I've raced pretty much before, but in April last year I totally crushed my knee, so I can't use a wheel anymore, (or atleast for some time) so I have to learn using the mouse to play.
I've had S2 for a good while, but have really only started using it properly in the last week, since I got a new wheel over christmas. I'd be interested in a beginners cup, if it isnt too late?

LFS Beginners Cup
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG