The online racing simulator
FXO - Four Doors
(63 posts, started )
snazzy! looks like an acrua integra!
DUDE YOU ROCK ! Very damn nice sedan +111 for this in S3
Love them ALL!!! except limo xfg!!
Nice but lose the front spliter and raise the ride height abit btw i asked for an rb4 gt in the cars we want to see in s3 thread so nice one
rb4 looks sexy like that
Yes it is!
Looks really nice although I'd imagin a different body for it and not slick tires. A bit higher too. (The ultimate rally car)
Actually slicks is ok but just a bit higher and different body (hard to do since its not in any other car in lfs)
Nah, it looks more like Fiat X1/9
RB4 GTR (RBR)
not bad considering I did it at school in about 10 mins.
Attached images
rbr.jpg
Nice nice! Really like it.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :RB4 GTR (RBR)
not bad considering I did it at school in about 10 mins.

Ew thats seriously fugly:scared:
I like that fxo sedan, though it would be appropriate with 4WD on it.
I know its also quite fugly edeting but its my start idea for LX8

Lets see what u guys think
Attached images
LX8.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I know its also quite fugly edeting but its my start idea for LX8

that looks nice but ditch the front wing and make a splitter like the other gtrs... other than that its very nice.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I know its also quite fugly edeting but its my start idea for LX8

Looks like a council estate chav has got hold of a Caterham .

Looks ugly!!!

(but nice work )

I have to disagree with J@tko, I really like the aggressive styling on that. It looks like it eats orphans. Although I am torn between a front splitter and a single seater style wing. Either could work.

what that rear wing, like hovering or something? And why it's cut in half
Quote from duke_toaster :I have to disagree with J@tko, I really like the aggressive styling on that. It looks like it eats orphans. Although I am torn between a front splitter and a single seater style wing. Either could work.

Matter of taste!

Quote from duke_toaster :It looks like it eats orphans.

True!
What program do you use? xD
very good

FXO - Four Doors
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG