The online racing simulator
FXO - Four Doors
(63 posts, started )
New cars for S2 (Edited pictures)
I like it too bad i dont have S2 but good idea
#3 - BIzO
Good job
not bad, but abit too powerful imo. It should either be less powerful (about 190-210hp) or it should be RWD.
Cheers for the input I'm at the moment working on a Mid engined low powered competitor for the XRG and XFG
i quite like that one tom Good photoshop skills too
Cheers again, I will make some more XMGT's picies.
That xm gt looks good
+1 for that..thing in your avatar
#11 - MR_B
+1 to the XMGT, looks excellent and would love to give that a go!
XMGT = yes please.

Good idea!
FXO 4D 'YAS YAS Very goood pirate:
Hi I'm going to post up all my Custom Cars onto Edited Screenshots. If your intrested.
Yes please.
I Promise, if XM GT sees light, Im going to throw my LX6 away and swap for this...looks so fun...must be quite tricky while sideways

Edit, and Im going to paint it dark blue
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
it needs a flat or V6 though
Quote from Tomclark21 :Heres another car I'd like to see.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m249/RouteUK/XmGtcopy.jpg

Again forgive my photoshop skills (even though this took AGES).

Oh, come on now... that's just an MR2 with a FR front end.

You would need to mod the front and make the "ex-engine" bay smaller/ re-do the suspension due to more room and better design options/etc. A LOT more work than that.

But it DOES look interesting.
Seriously through, the game needs a preformance sedan, wether it be a FWD car like like the Accord Euro-R, or an M-3 sedan, i dont care, I would race it!

However, before ALL that, we should have a proper rally section for the game, not just this foolish rally-cross nonsense. Me wants a tarmac/ dirt-like pikes peak mountain road and some anti-lag fun!
I wouldn't put a flat 4 in there. For those who don't know what one is it basically looks like this from the top =0= where the = are two pistons on either side of the crank shaft.

I'd suggest a V6 maybe bringing it in line with a lot of performance saloon cars. Maybe make it 4 wheel drive such as a sierra cosworth?
Quote from Mako. :Oh, come on now... that's just an MR2 with a FR front end.

You would need to mod the front and make the "ex-engine" bay smaller/ re-do the suspension due to more room and better design options/etc. A LOT more work than that.

But it DOES look interesting.

I did flatten the front end more in the later pictures. But I'll keep it in mind for future references.

Thanks for the support
Nice pictures everyone! Keep it up! I like the XM GT very much! ...and the FXO Sedan!

FXO - Four Doors
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG